• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please tell me they aren't serious..

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say?

so yeah um warning cause racism and political themes

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My dad once asked me if there are male chickens

I'm serious, he was serious

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say?

so yeah um warning cause racism and political themes

Spoiler:

its pretty racist, but kinda funny actually. My grandparents say racist stuff like that as well, but they do not intend to be racist (they are actually very kind and loving people). They are just a product of their generation I guess.

I had someone ask in my history class "did leonardo or da vinci make that?"

I face palmed hard.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    We had a survey come through at work where a lady told us that our service department was "horriable." That's the first thing to come to mind, lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I had to explain to a 55yo woman how chickens reproduced. Also had to explain how to cook rice to the same. like pls

blue

gucci
    Years
    my ex thought we lived in the 20th century and that there were only a few weeks in a year. she's not stupid, but when it came to some general knowledge things it really stunned me. even worse was the fact that she is one of those people who will never admit they're wrong even when they clearly are sooo.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    It's not so much other people that say stupid stuff but myself. I was once talking to a friend about how 9/11 was 'apparently' an inside job. Then I asked "How could it have been an inside job if the plane came from the outside?" It wasnt until shortly after I realise how much of an idiot that made me sound.

Also, one time my cousin was showing his ex gf his comics and he commented on how they were in mint condition. Then she asked "What does that mean they taste minty?"

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    ehhh my boyfriend thought mexico was a state in the USA once

Years
    Some girls at my school used to think Africa was a country and when they saw South America on a map they though it was Africa...

Lucid

shout out to josh from 11th grade who though a margarita was spanish an iced coffee drink w/ sugar

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    a classmate sincerely asked if i wanted to outlaw insurance companies because he totally misinterpreted something I said. What I said was very easy to understand.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This is actually more scary to me but about a month ago, these two old people at work were waiting on their cars to be serviced and they had a casual conversation about how they wanted someone to assassinate President Obama. In a place where there is constant Jesus music playing too, I might add. why

Years
    Everything my step father says is cringey, I should record him because booyyyy.
    Especially the slurs he uses, and how he "jokes" about how everyone but white people should be murdered, he literally says shit like that.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    'new zealand is in europe, right'

thing is that i've heard that at least three times

User19sq

This one's incredibly NSFW, but probably worth a chuckle:

Spoiler:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    "are you dating anyone? are they a guy? are they white?"

all questions from one of my uncles a couple years ago during christmas. like..why are you racist and homophobic ://

Back