• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    My name is Dark and I'm new to the community, I hope to become a good youtuber
    I do Pokemon and Smash Vids

My channel name is
    The Dark Aura Channel

I hope I get to meet a lot of cool people here
    Heck maybe even one day we can collab or talk on skype or something

Thx for reading, hope you have a good day :)

Hi Dark! If you'd like, you can always link to your channel in your forum signature or post a blog entry once you've hit 5 posts and get access to posting your own blogs. We don't allow unsolicited advertising usually so those two places are your best bets. =) Hope you'll grow your sub count, good luck!

Aaandd welcome to PC also. o/ I hope you'll stick around to discuss things, this is an awesome forum.

Years
    Hey! I wish you luck in your endeavors! If you ever feel like chatting up a wall, I'm here often and frequently! Any questions, you can ask me or somebody else about the ins and outs of forums and business and such. What's your favorite Pokémon Version, by the way? I really enjoy Soul Silver!

Back