• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna Play Pokemon With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Uh, hi! I haven't really been on here before, but I'm desperate to find someone to play Pokémon with. I wanna do like a playthrough with someone, preferably a Locke or a Link or something. Also preferred if you had either Skype or Steam to talk.... only messaging at nights though. I'll play anything from Gen 4-6, and we can also just talk while we play together too. So, uh, yeah! Please come play Pokémon with me! Uh also, I would prefer you PM me if interested.

Years
    Hm... I'll have to think on that one, but I'm sure someone from the battle boards would be pleased to have you! Welcome to the forums and I hope all goes well for you! So, what's your favorite Dark Type Pokémon?

If you want to sign up to do a challenge run with others, check out the Challenges forum! All the challenges listed on the main page there are challenges people are doing with others, so you can sign up yourself and post your progress as you go. There's also the Discord chat where you can talk live with other community members, they often discuss Pokémon so it's worth it to stop by!

Otherwise you can also post a blog entry since you have 5+ posts to look for more people to play with... should be more than enough options.

Good luck. [: Gonna close this up since Main Street: Meet & Greet is for introductions/reintroductions/leaves. Feel free to message me if you have more questions though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back