• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um..Hello

Astral

Forever sleeping instead of working
    Years
    Soo.... Hello! Im Anima i will be buying a 3ds and though that i need to have a few friends at least to play pokemon (i dont know what im doing) so after about three months of haunting i decided to finaly introduce myself and im sorry for any errors i speak spanish so sometimes i forget the words :)
    Fell free to correct me if i wrote wrong

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    Greetings, Anima! Once you get your 3DS, we could add each other and play. I've been playing for a little while, but still don't know all there is to know. However I'll help you how I can and I'm sure others will too. No worries about errors, you did well. :pink_smile:

Astral

Years
    Heh sure but a Little warning since i have so Little experience with people i will be awkward at first i appreciate the help though im quick to catch up in games but i like company sometimes i probably should tell something of myself no? Im an artist and my favorite pokemon is lucario aand i dont know i should say i dont have a favorite type maybe fire-type

Astral

Years
    Probably but i will get first x or alpha shappire then either moon or sun but not until later since they are a Little pricey here but since im always picking the Blue ones im certain that i will end up with moon

Years
    Alright! If you have any need for questions, comments or concerns feel free to ask me! I'm no mod, but I'm skilled in answering question ohohoho! Also, you can talk to me about much of anything, really. I don't much mind, as I enjoy having many people to converse with. I find the variety keeps things new, fresh and interesting! Whenever you get your game and system, we should battle or trade! I'm game!

Astral

Years
    I appresiate it and as soon as i get my 3ds i will add anyone or just put the code as my signature so anyone can add me but i will be able to buy one in a month more or less

Back