• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So... Hello... I guess...

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Well, hello everyone.
    I'm very interested in playing Hacks, so I started playing Pokemon Polished Crystal (really good hack, totally recommend it). But I came across a glitch and got stuck so I registered in the forum to be able to comment my problem.
    Anyways, the site recommended that I introduce myself so... here I am:

I'm from Argentina. 23 years old. Male.
    I love Pokémon (duh). I've never played a real game though, only roms (never had a real console). I've played lots of times Gens 1-3, and only once Platinum (started Heartgold but didn't finish it). Never played gens 5-6 at all.

I think that's all. Bye

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, hello everyone.
    I'm very interested in playing Hacks, so I started playing Pokemon Polished Crystal (really good hack, totally recommend it). But I came across a glitch and got stuck so I registered in the forum to be able to comment my problem.
    Anyways, the site recommended that I introduce myself so... here I am:

I'm from Argentina. 23 years old. Male.
    I love Pokémon (duh). I've never played a real game though, only roms (never had a real console). I've played lots of times Gens 1-3, and only once Platinum (started Heartgold but didn't finish it). Never played gens 5-6 at all.

I think that's all. Bye
    Hi! Welcome to PC (: I hope you got help with your glitch problem. I have a couple of friends here on PC who are also from Argentina, actually!

Years
    Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you appreciate a good ROM hack! It's a shame you haven't played one of the actual games though, but to each his own I suppose! A fan is a fan is a fan, no? Welcom to the forums and I hope we can be friends and have lots to talk about!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you appreciate a good ROM hack! It's a shame you haven't played one of the actual games though, but to each his own I suppose! A fan is a fan is a fan, no? Welcom to the forums and I hope we can be friends and have lots to talk about!

Yes, I'd really like to play the newer games (not so interested in gen V), but here a 3DS is really expensive and so are the games...
    I wanted to try X/Y since day one and later OR/AS (Gen III was my first so...) and now Sun/Moon look really good too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Welcome! I hope you find a fix to that glitch, and an opportunity to play the rest of the main Pokémon games! ^^

Yes, I've already fixed it. It turns out it was my fault because I applied the patch of the hack to a ROM that I had already patched with another hack. I used a new ROM and voilá!
    I'm now breeding shinies!

Back