• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm A Noobie!

Years
    Hey there, everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name's Sean, and I've been playing Pokemon since RBY first came out. I hope to make many new friends on here and have a blast with you all! {:3}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey there, everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name's Sean, and I've been playing Pokemon since RBY first came out. I hope to make many new friends on here and have a blast with you all! {:3}
    Hi Sean! Lovely to have you here. Which was your first game? I played Yellow and had Pikachu following me around :D felt really strange to play Gold afterwards and be all alone lol

You'll make friends in no time for sure :D Let me know if you need help with anything around the forums, alright?

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
    Years
    Hey there, Sean! It's great that you've been a fan so long. If you don't mind me asking, do you have a favorite Pokemon from the original three games?
    Well, I definitely think you'll meet a lot of awesome people here, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy! I've been playing since RBY first came out too! Those were some great times, weren't they? And I'm glad that you're still a fan. Are you excited for Sun and Moon? c:

Either way, have a blast with us, and I hope that we can speak to each other again! Have an amazing stay. <33

Years
    I like the avatar choice! Jasmine was a pretty good gym leader! I've been around since the beginning and I have seen the games come a long way throughout history! I can't wait for Pokémon Moon and Sun to come out! Now less than two weeks! When the games come out, we should trade! I hope you find the forums very accommodating!

Back