• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2018
    Hi, first of all, I wait that you understand me because my langue is naturaly the spanish, my English is not so good, so I'll wait your comprention
    So, I'm a rookie in this of romhacking, but my spetiality is be an historiator, an mapper and an midier, uhm... and about the scripts, im not so good, I only know the basics; and I must to say that I'm really bad being an tiler, a tile inserter and the other thing (I don't remember what is the name of this)
    I'm not every time Online so I'll wait your comprention again in this point too
    I'll wait your help, because I'll help you in all that I can do.
    Thanks For Read.

Last edited:
    Years
    Greetings! Welcome to the forums! I'm absolutely certain that you'll get the information and assistance that you require in the ROM hacking part of the forums! It's always nice to see another ROM hacker join the forums!

Back