• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya all!

Years
  • Hey there PingPong :D Welcome to the party!

Years
  • Hello welcome to the PC forums PingPong hope you enjoy your stay :)

Ohh yes the hype for Pokemon sun and moon is strong around here you will fit in just like a glove would.

Years
  • Truly, you did join at the right time! People are eager to battle and trade with their new Pokémon as soon as they're able! I can't wait either, so I'm glad you've joined us!

PingPongCirculate

Mix these mixed nuts!
    Years
  • Heyy there, welcome to PC. You really joined at the right moment!

Everybody is pretty hyped for Sun & Moon, I'm pretty sure you're going to love our section about the new games. Mind if I ask, which one of them are you getting?

Feel free to ask if you ever need anything from me, good luck with everything!

Thanks! And I just pre-ordered Moon a couple days ago! Fell in love with Lunala! >w<

Back