• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokéCommunity!

Years
  • Hey to all you forum goers! I'm HoodieTrainer and I'm new to PokéCommunity.

I spend my days consuming media and hanging out with friends. I'd like to get involved with the competitive battling/trading communities here and discuss Pokémon with everyone. (I am beyond hyped for Sun and Moon!) Some of my other favorite video games include the Pikmin and The Legend of Zelda series. I also like to write a lot.

If you want to find out more about me, feel free to message me. I love conversation!

Years
  • Welcome HoodieTrainer! :D

Trading's going to explore again come the release of Sun & Moon so I think it's a good time to get involved in that now. I'm beyond excited also, even if I won't get to play until I get home that night. Just a little more to go!

Hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

Years
  • Alright! I'm sure the fan fiction section would appreciate your work! Glad to see another member so enthusiastic about the forums! I can't wait to see what you get up to.

Years
  • Welcome HoodieTrainer! :D

Trading's going to explore again come the release of Sun & Moon so I think it's a good time to get involved in that now. I'm beyond excited also, even if I won't get to play until I get home that night. Just a little more to go!

Hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

Thanks! I can't wait to explore Alola with everyone!

Heyy there, welcome to PC. Nice to meet you!

Sounds like you're going to fit really nicely here, you ever played competitive before? We're getting Sun and Moon this month, so you really joined on a perfect time. Which one of them are you getting?

If you ever need any help, let me know! good luck with everything :)

I did a lot of battling during the Black 2 and White 2 era and when X and Y were just released. I have fallen out of it since then, but would like to get back into the competitive scene for the launch of Gen VII.

As far as which game I'm going to get, I'm still waiting to see what the version exclusives are. For right now, I think I'm going to go with Moon because I love Lunala's design. (My brother is going to get Sun.)

Alright! I'm sure the fan fiction section would appreciate your work! Glad to see another member so enthusiastic about the forums! I can't wait to see what you get up to.

Thanks! Hope to see you around!

Back