• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Yo guys, KD Cool_pkms here. My name is Kaustubh Desai, and I am an amatuer Pokemon player ( with not much knowledge of Pokemon ). I was referred to here by a PokeExpert friend of mine..... :-)

Years
    Well, let me be the first to welcome you here to the forums! I don't think I can actually pronounce your name, but I hope we can be friends regardless! Ifyou need any assistance with the games or the lore, be sure to ask other members! If you have trouble with something, be sure to stop on by and leave me a VM or PM me to just chat! I like talking to new people and see where they go! Oh, and what are some of your favorite Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    I know its past a month, but ty for ur welcome! if u cant pronounce my name properly,u can still call me KD as my friends do. Glad 2 make a new friend....:-)

[PS: My fav pokemon are cobalion, swampert and dragonite ]

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    I know its past a month, but ty for ur welcome! if u cant pronounce my name properly,u can still call me KD as my friends do. Glad 2 make a new friend....:-)

[PS: My fav pokemon are cobalion, swampert and dragonite ]

I've found a new love for Cobalion thanks to the TCG!

Welcome to the community :)

Back