The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking Help Tools, Tutorials & Resources
Resource [EM] Dizzy's Hacked Engine

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Old August 21st, 2018 (10:15 PM). Edited August 22nd, 2018 by Hillsy13.

Having an issue compiling, it keeps telling me this in the command prompt 'FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified' my rom is in the Various-EM-features-master folder like it is supposed to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Here is a screenshot of what is going wrong -> https://imgur.com/a/yzaDndY
    Old August 23rd, 2018 (4:38 PM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hillsy13 View Post
    Having an issue compiling, it keeps telling me this in the command prompt 'FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified' my rom is in the Various-EM-features-master folder like it is supposed to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Here is a screenshot of what is going wrong -> https://imgur.com/a/yzaDndY
    If you're not already, use DevKitARM 45 and name your rom rom.gba

Installing (or reinstalling) the latest version of Python could do the trick if you've already done those two things
    Old August 23rd, 2018 (9:30 PM).

Sorry I should have taken down my message, I realised I didn't have the correct version of devkitarm and it has worked since then, Thanks though!
      Old August 30th, 2018 (3:58 AM).

Just have one more question, this time regarding the shiny charm. I saw someone else asking about this and was wondering the same thing. I set the 0x0 next to the shiny charm to an open item ID, in hex, yet when the changes are compiling, there is no visible mention of the shiny charm being created. In addition, when I open up the rom in complete item editor, the shiny charm is not there. Is there a solution to this that I'm missing?
        Old September 11th, 2018 (7:04 AM).
        Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
          Game freezes when the text Pokémon caught on the hook shows up. After it disappears the game locks up with the music still playing.

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
          Old September 17th, 2018 (12:41 PM). Edited September 17th, 2018 by Jakob99.
          Worlds greatest trainer.

Nature: Calm
            Does anyone know why this error is occuring? I can't seem to find anything wrong with the value so I have no idea. Any help is greatly appreciated.
            Attached Images
            File Type: png Capture.PNG‎ (32.6 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Currently working on a Fire red hack featuring all shinoh add-on pokemon evolutions (Probopass, Magnezone, etc), except for Leafeon and Glaceon, which have been replaced with two new Pokémon related to an existing one (and is digimon-ish with its evolution line). This game is proudly hacked with Pokémon Game Editor, PET (the trainer editor), XSE, FSF (Free space finder),Advanced Map and any other tools I may need (those will be listed here if I need to use them)
            Old September 21st, 2018 (8:19 AM). Edited September 21st, 2018 by LCCoolJ95.
            Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
              I think the one thing that I like about this engine is the fact that they conveniently forgot the evolution method where it has to learn a certain type of move. It's not like there's a certain Pokémon that needs that...*cough* EEVEE *cough* FAIRY-MOVE *cough* SYLVEON *cough*

EDIT: I said screw it and edited the "Eevee Table" with the engine. I decided to edit the "Sylveon" evolution and added 1. Doing some research and apparently Eevee can only learn 2 Fairy-type moves. Charm and Baby-Doll Eyes. So I used the Know Moves evolution methods and used that for both Charm and Baby-Doll Eyes. It worked, along with the other Eevee Evolutions, so that's good in my book

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240

Quick Reply