• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Bag Palette Offset

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Hello. I need halp finding the palette offset for the bag menu. I did some research and everything I read led to it being E83604, but when it doesn't work when I change it in APE. Is there another offset I can try?

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    if you are looking for bag menus Background's palette , then yes E83604 is the offset.
    But bag menu has 2 palettes ( one for boy and one for girl ) and both are lz77 compressed .
    The offset you mentioned ( E83604) is girl's palette.
    And the boys palette offset is E835B4.

how you can edit bag palette
    * you must tick compressed palette (lz77) box in APE before writing offset of your palette for searching.
    * Don't change the first color of the palette.
    That means if you insert a new palette that palette's first color must be same as the one already in ROM.Which is 002D

Back