• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Vivillion Collector's This is your chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
    I happen to have a box of Vivillion extras with different region designs that need a home. I have finished the basic collection and have some to spare. Are you a Vivillion Collector? Need a Vivillion with out have to keep GTS-ing and praying for what you need or seeing what you need, but someone wants a legendary and pricey trade? Well look no further, I have a good assortment and while they last I will be giving them out for the cheap, cheap price of One pearl or bottle cap. Doesn't have to be big or gold just Catch a ratatta put the design on where nickname would go and I will trade it to you. I can ONLY DO THIS WHILE MY SUPPlIES LAST SO First come first serve. The list of what I have is below. TWO per trainer!!!! Thank you and have a nice day! ^^

Marine X1
    Polar X2
    Modern X2
    Savanna X3
    Sandstorm X2
    Sun X2
    Icy Snow X2
    Archipelago X2
    Elegant X8

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I happen to have a box of Vivillion extras with different region designs that need a home. I have finished the basic collection and have some to spare. Are you a Vivillion Collector? Need a Vivillion with out have to keep GTS-ing and praying for what you need or seeing what you need, but someone wants a legendary and pricey trade? Well look no further, I have a good assortment and while they last I will be giving them out for the cheap, cheap price of One pearl or bottle cap. Doesn't have to be big or gold just Catch a ratatta put the design on where nickname would go and I will trade it to you. I can ONLY DO THIS WHILE MY SUPPlIES LAST SO First come first serve. The list of what I have is below. TWO per trainer!!!! Thank you and have a nice day! ^^

Marine X1
    Polar X2
    Modern X2
    Savanna X3
    Sandstorm X2
    Sun X2
    Icy Snow X2
    Archipelago X2
    Elegant X8

I can give you two pearls for a sandstorm and icy snow.

What is the gender and level on them? And they're not nicknamed right?

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
    One is male the other is female for sandstorm...yes I nickname all pokemon I hatch, but nothing filthy or offensive. the males name is abu lvl 15/Impish/Shield Dust and the female is arabia lvl 15/Jolly/Compound eyes

The Icy snow is also male and female, the males name is snowflake lvl.12/calm/Compound eyes The female is frostina lvl.12/impish/Compound eyes

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    One is male the other is female for sandstorm...yes I nickname all pokemon I hatch, but nothing filthy or offensive. the males name is abu lvl 15/Impish/Shield Dust and the female is arabia lvl 15/Jolly/Compound eyes

The Icy snow is also male and female, the males name is snowflake lvl.12/calm/Compound eyes The female is frostina lvl.12/impish/Compound eyes

I would take females of both but can you remove the nicknames and instead of the gts can we do a direct trade?

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
    Well I don't know if you still want them.. sadly i forgot they came from my other game and I teleported them to My moon game so name change is impossible, if you want I'll just give them to you no pearl charge. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Well I don't know if you still want them.. sadly i forgot they came from my other game and I teleported them to My moon game so name change is impossible, if you want I'll just give them to you no pearl charge. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

are you able to breed sandtorm eggs? I would be really interested in that.

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
    are you able to breed sandstorm eggs? I would be really interested in that.

i might I have to see what region it still is in, but if not I can reset the region and then restart the game catch some scatterbugs and evolve them in pokemon moon then trade with you if you want...what abour the icy snow ones though? ~_~

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    i might I have to see what region it still is in, but if not I can reset the region and then restart the game catch some scatterbugs and evolve them in pokemon moon then trade with you if you want...what abour the icy snow ones though? ~_~

Sandstorm ones will be sufficient. Thank you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back