9.3 Years
:D they did a great job

Squirrel

we love our tennis

Age 25
Male
Seen April 22nd, 2019
Posted April 6th, 2019
I find this a little surprising! I didn't keep playing the game for more than a few days personally I found it just didn't have any retention appeal, what is it that's making so many people download it? Why did you guys choose to out of interest?

Rainbow

Age 20
Female
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,535 posts
9.3 Years
I find this a little surprising! I didn't keep playing the game for more than a few days personally I found it just didn't have any retention appeal, what is it that's making so many people download it? Why did you guys choose to out of interest?
I was first hooked by the cute art style tbh haha. I'm still playing it because it's a simple and fun activity to do 2 or 3 times a day, and because I still have yet to collect all the patterns.

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
3.6 Years
As for myself it was a challenge at first, Johnny told me he'd get higher Rank than me, so I had to get to the max Rank before him. Spoiler alert: I won.

Then it was just a matter of completion, with Events, Achievements, Patterns, etc
Advertiser Content