This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Check the link above for the guide!

As before - please give feedback so we can improve this article! Theory-mon here admittedly in part given we don't know all the specifics.

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
4.6 Years
Hmm I got Rhydon and Golem covered, they're pretty good. I guess I'll need to be on the lookout for Ice Types! I have only one Larvitar, I need to find a good Tyranitar raid ;^;
Male
Seen October 5th, 2017
Posted September 3rd, 2017
347 posts
4 Years
I have 3 Rhydons and a Golem with these good movesets.

My only tyranitar has a bad moveset.

For ice, i have a near-perfect lapras.

For water, i have 2 Vaporeons with perfect moveset, and 2 more with near-perfect movesets, and two Gyarados with bite + hydro pump.

Next thing i want is a Scizor with bug attacks. I have one, but it has double steel, i cannot possibly use TMs because that double steel moveset is also one of the best that Scizor can have. I need to evolve another one.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen April 9th, 2020
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,953 posts
14.7 Years
I've got a Breathtaking Tyranitar and lots of great Rhyhorn. I'm set yo. I think I've got like four Tyranitar??
Male
Seen October 5th, 2017
Posted September 3rd, 2017
347 posts
4 Years
A friend of mine did farm Arenas in a big city with 8 players in two cars, they were hunting for 4-star raids and checking what hatched.

They spent half a day, she participated in 7 Tyranitar-raids and got really lucky, she caught 5.

For that, you need chatrooms where people share all the 4-star raids they spot, and update when it hatches. Or you need a working live map to reveal all the raids. Or you drive around the city with 3 people checking out the nearby arenas and one driver. Obviously it needs to be a big city.

I am too lazy for that, when i have time and there is a 3 star or 4 star raid nearby, i just go there, look what hatches, and hope that people show up. I did not get a tyranitar from a raid yet. The one i have cost me maybe around 160 candy for evolving and powering it up from a good larvitar.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Article updated! Lugia and Articuno-specific details. Please give feedback so we can improve!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
May want to update the time-frame as well - I've seen two legendary raids already today, one for Articuno this morning and one for Lugia just a few minutes ago
Already done since yesterday. =p
Age 29
Female
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted October 31st, 2019
284 posts
7.9 Years
Already done since yesterday. =p
The second sentence still says "Players have until a couple days after the 22nd of July (this Saturday) to prepare for these new Raid Battles" even though it's fixed farther down (just fyi :) unless you're leaving it that way on purpose, in which case ignore me)

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
The second sentence still says "Players have until a couple days after the 22nd of July (this Saturday) to prepare for these new Raid Battles" even though it's fixed farther down (just fyi :) unless you're leaving it that way on purpose, in which case ignore me)
I suppose that part could be removed, although I feel tempted to leave it in for now given we only have two Legendaries released so far - there's more preparation that could be done for the other Legendaries as we speak.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Double post to announce this has been updated once again. A bit quickly as I am juggling multiple things, but the general advice for Mewtwo (and previous birds) is there.

Mewtwolover

Age 35
Finland
Online now
Posted 13 Hours Ago
944 posts
13.1 Years
Noticed a little mistake in the article:
Mewtwo

Zapdos has been seen with a CP of 49,430 (around 2,200 CP when caught; max CP potentially 2,275), and moves of Psycho Cut/Confusion (fast) and Focus Blast/Shadow Ball/Hyper Beam/Psychic (charge). Currently Japan (Yokohama) only. Available in Exclusive Raids later.
Mewtwo X Espeon 4-ever!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Updated again! Again, please point out any rushed typos or whatnot. Raikou, Entei and Suicune advice added now.