Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Draconius GO

Old August 1st, 2017 (2:27 AM). Edited August 1st, 2017 by Kostas.
Eruption
  • Platinum Tier
  • PokéCommunity Daily

Nature: Adamant
August 31st: Popplio, Brionne and the Angry Dhelmise!

One day at the beach, Ash and Lana meet the Trainer of a Brionne that's really great at performing. The Trainer tells them they have come here in search of a ship that sunk here in the area long ago.

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 1st, 2017 (5:26 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
    Trainer great at performing... if that is their attempt at teasing us about a certain Kalos performer, then they're doing a great job at it lol. Honestly I don't want her to come to Alola for the simple fact its too soon and it doesn't fit her character objective. Still... being a sunken ship, it might be a potential opportunity for Lana to catch another Water type. Can't see Ash catching one due to not having a Water Z-Crystal.
    Old August 1st, 2017 (9:20 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
      Trainer great at performing... if that is their attempt at teasing us about a certain Kalos performer, then they're doing a great job at it lol. Honestly I don't want her to come to Alola for the simple fact its too soon and it doesn't fit her character objective. Still... being a sunken ship, it might be a potential opportunity for Lana to catch another Water type. Can't see Ash catching one due to not having a Water Z-Crystal.
      THe summary is saying that the Brionne is good at performing, not the trainer. We aren't going to see Serena in Sun/Moon.

Performing is what the Popplio family does. Popplio is an acrobat, Brionne is a dancer, and Primarina is a singer.
      Old August 1st, 2017 (10:39 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Rad Dudesman View Post
        THe summary is saying that the Brionne is good at performing, not the trainer. We aren't going to see Serena in Sun/Moon.

Performing is what the Popplio family does. Popplio is an acrobat, Brionne is a dancer, and Primarina is a singer.
        Ahh my bad. Sometimes I shouldn't reply early in the morning when I'm half awake lol. But yeah... maybe it's foreshadowing Lana's partner evolving? Who knows but its still 5 Episodes out and frankly I've largely tuned out the SM series. So few catch or trial episodes that I've basically detached myself from giving a damn anymore. I agree with you that Serena isn't coming back(or if she does, its in a future series).
        Old August 24th, 2017 (2:27 AM).
        Eruption
        • Platinum Tier
        • PokéCommunity Daily

Nature: Adamant
        First preview!
        Old September 2nd, 2017 (8:18 AM).
        Vampire Waifu

Nature: Quirky
          Like Ash's Lycanroc, Lana's Popplio is having trouble performing a Z-Move and would need serious training. And like Ash's Lycanroc, it only lasted for one episode. So, which episode did it better?

I'm sure we'll see the couple again in the last island since there was also a Steelix boat in the game. Also, this is the first and maybe the last time we'll ever see Team Rocket's Bruxish sub due to Dhelmise taking it as its own in the end.
          Old September 2nd, 2017 (12:02 PM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
            Like Ash's Lycanroc, Lana's Popplio is having trouble performing a Z-Move and would need serious training. And like Ash's Lycanroc, it only lasted for one episode. So, which episode did it better?

I'm sure we'll see the couple again in the last island since there was also a Steelix boat in the game. Also, this is the first and maybe the last time we'll ever see Team Rocket's Bruxish sub due to Dhelmise taking it as its own in the end.
            I liked Lana's Episode more because she was training with another Water Trainer who had Popplio's evolved form and a Water Z-Crystal. Ash didn't have that luxury so for him and his Lycanroc to perfect the move just didn't fly with me like it did with Lana. Plus Lana is a really determined individual(one could argue she has more passion or fire than Ash does(yet she hides it exceedingly well)).
            Old September 10th, 2017 (11:22 PM).
            Dragon user

Nature: Lonely
              I wasn't too thrilled with this episode. Most of SM episodes were not great in my opinion.
              I am a healthy and smart member of Poke Community. Has not been defeated in a pokemon battle by anyone of this forums or others. I am a Dragon user who taught my Dragons to combat all their weaknesses.

Quick Reply