• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Discussion Thread

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Yeah, come here to discuss and ask me questions about the game and stuff. To contestants, do NOT use this thread to compare answers to future rounds. You can do anything ekse you like here... well, in accordance to the game of course. We don't want this turning into another DCC -_-

Discuss

Stickified

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Depends on how many people join up I suppose. If there aren't that many people, then it could only be 3 or 4 weeks, but if there are like 100... I dunno to be honest. If there aren't enough people by Sunday, then I may increase the deadline a bit.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Depends on how many people join up I suppose. If there aren't that many people, then it could only be 3 or 4 weeks, but if there are like 100... I dunno to be honest. If there aren't enough people by Sunday, then I may increase the deadline a bit.
    Well, I think you should get a lot of people to join up on Saturday. I think you will have huge turn out altogether!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Yes, I've had quite a few responses so far, but I want more XD I'll put a forum wide announcement until Saturday to advertise further, and then there'll be nothing I can do :(

Oh, and you forgot to give me your time zone, Ty, in your PM.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Meh, I PM'ed MCD...hope he'll let me join. Sounds like fun. =D

I think you should have a limit on how many poeple can join. You don't want 100 people...on the questions, that'd be so hard to guess who'd the Mole be. x.x This just me...but, maybe only 20 or so people could join?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If 100 joined, then... that probably will be too much. If it comes to that... I dunno to be honest. I would just have to eliminate a lot of people each week :P

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Ooh. Interesting. ^_^

I think you should pick the people on a first come, first serve basis. That way, it's fair. I think. =\

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I just sent you a submission.. but forgot my time zone.... It's Eastern Time... Sorry... I hope that I will get to play, Do you have any more info on how the game will work out each week?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy said:
    I just sent you a submission.. but forgot my time zone.... It's Eastern Time... Sorry... I hope that I will get to play, Do you have any more info on how the game will work out each week?
    I think he wanted something like this for your time zone GMT -4. But I am sure he will tell you if it is wrong.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Kira said:
    Well, how will the teams be made? Like each timezone has it's own team? O.o
    If you'll scroll up to posts #13 and #14 (you should've read the thread beforehand anyway), you'll see the question and reply.

Back