• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A war fought between friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
Plot:You and 7 of your best friends have known each other ever since you were born, But one day when you are all grown something terrible happens.A war breaks out in the small town you live in and the eight of you are separated to fight for eight different groups of powerhungry villans.Then one day 5 years after you all were separated you meet on the battlefield and decide to ditch the generals and fight together to bring peace back to the world.Along the way you meet allies and foes.

Here is the form:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Color of armour:
Gloves:
Sheild:
Coat of arms: (optional)
Horses name/apperance:
History: (optional)
Personality: (the way you act towards others)

Here is mine:
Name:Kaya
Apperance:Long flowing black hair,and is never seen with out her hooded robe that hides her face.
Weapon of choice:Long curved gold sword with blue streaks.
Color of armour:Blue with streaks of gold
Gloves:Chain mail
Sheild:Large and gold that three people can crouch behind.is paper light.
Horses name/apperance:Cobalt:eightteen hands high at the shoulder,chestnut mare, long black mane and tail, and has full body armour.
Personality:Quiet and keeps to her self. she only talks to her good friends and will do anything to protect them and her beloved horse, Cobalt.

Last edited:

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Name: Undrion Yrin Hfuy (Undrii)
Apperance:
girl.jpg

Weapon of choice: Large Chain Sickle
Color of armour: Black
Gloves: None
Sheild: None
Horses name/apperance: Sel, regular black horse
History: (optional)
Personality: Kind, but not open. Keeps to herself...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
name: Tai
apperance:
9418-12_dynasty_warriors.jpg

weapon of choice: a simple sword
color of armor: purple
gloves: no
shield: no
coat of arms:uh...no
horses name: FireFly, red-ish brown fur
history: ill post it later
personality: happy, and can get hyper...real hyper

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Name: Setsuna Kai
Apperance: Clicky
Weapon of choice: Twin katana
Color of armour: Grey
Gloves: Simple navy cotton gloves
Coat of arms: N/A
Horses name/apperance: Beiru, pale grey horse
History: Later
Personality: Kiyo is very quiet and shy, often keeping things to himself.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
OK eight more people before I close the doors forever!(We will start RPing when we have at least three more people.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Here is mine:
Name:Hiei
Appearance:
hi22.jpg

Weapon of Choice:Chinese battle Sword
Color of Armor: none
gloves:none
sheild:none
Horses Name/appearance:Red Hare, a red haired swift horse
History:I've mainly only had 7 real friends but I guess I was the quite, wise one, not speaking unless thought about, and critised my friends for extremly foolish, stupid actions.
Personality: Quite, angery most of the time, loves admitting how stupid people are. Very Serious.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
Here is the form:
Name: Shiro
Apperance: Tall, with a black cape. He have short black hair. His eyes are dark-brown.
Weapon of choice: twin swords
Color of armour: Silver
Gloves: Dragoloves, make of komodo dragon skin
Sheild: none
Horses name/apperance: Zilver, A white horse.
History: After the war, Shiro beacmed a mercenary, he was in many wars, but in one of those wars he killed most of the enemies alone. There he gained some nicknames, yhose were" Son of satan", "Demonic swordsman" and the one that almost everybody knows is "The angel of Death".
Personality: Depends, if it is a friend he acts happy like a stupid, When he is a enemy he acts seriously.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
OK now we can start RPing.

Kaya looked at her friends thinking carefully about the long journey ahead...just then an arrow whizzed by almost piercing her hand. "OK everybody now is the rebellion begins. Take out the leaders and focus on the lesser soldiers afterward.We all have to watch out for each other otherwise there is no hope for us or our cause." Kaya forced Cobalt into a full gallop just as a throng enemies came thundering down the hill knowing that if she made the slightest mistake she and her friends would all be killed.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Setsuna looked at Kaya. Beiru stomped her feet down on the ground with anxiety. "Calm down Beiru..." Sestuna patted the grey horse. He looked at the battlefield. "We have all the time we need." He unsheathed one of his blades and whirled it around. Beiru's mane blew in the air. She quietly neighed. Setsuna closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes. A whole crowd of enemies ran over the hill. "This is it... Let's go Beiru!" His horse galloped at full speed, heading straight for the enemies.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
Kaya was glad to see that at least one of her friends wasn't just sitting there letting her do all the work. "Setsuna take Beiru around behind them and take out the general.I'll make sure the foot soldiers don't take you out or get any farther down the hill." As Kaya watched her friends she wished they would start fighting too and if they didn't that would be a great dissappointment.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
Shiro saw Kaya fighting and he said " Kaya kill the general, i will cover your back." Shiro and Zilver start going to where Kaya was and said " Just starting and i have fun, this must be heaven." Shiro take out his twin swords and start killing all the people that wanted to stop Kaya.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Undrii looked down. She didn't feel that happy. She just felt like going and eating something. Her stomach growled. She slowly drew her sickle. She was very tired, and because of this she was tilting back and forth.

"C'mon, Sel. We better get going..." Her horse galloped along quickly. Undrii threw the sickle and killed a couple of enemies. She swiftly caught the sickle.

OOC: fuzzywuzzy, I'm the horse! Can't you tell? Man...I am hungry. Oh...(this is to scare the
f***ing c***
(quoted from fuzzywuzzy) out of you) I love HAPPY PILLS!!!!!! HAPPY PILLS!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY PILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Hiei had no need to speak at these kind of times, so he immediantly charged while riding atop Red Hare he then drew out his sword then started slashing at many enemies to kill them. As this happened Hiei fell off Red Hare and then had to fight on foot, Hiei then was surrounded and yelled out "I sure could use some help over here!" Hiei did all he could to try to hold them off until some help came to him. Hiei knew he was outnumbered even with his skills with a blade he could not take on as many as were coming.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Setsuna smiled. "Alright. Let's go Beiru!" The grey horse neighed with delight. One thing she loved as much as Setsuna is galloping into battle. The duo went straight past the fleet of soldiers, heading towards the general. They nimbly dodged those that were in their way. Setsuna quickly unsheathed his other katana blade. He held one on each hand, stretching his arms out to the side. "Let's do this..."

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
Setsuna can handle the generalKaya thought. "Hang on Hiei!" Kaya shouted as she and Cobalt raced toward the circle of enemies surrounding Hiei. Thankfully the demons were oh so very stupid so Kaya just chopped all their heads off. Now for the generalsKaya thought as she raced toward the 2nd general. "Someone cover me!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
"Hiei!" Undrii yelled as she galloped over to him. She pulled him up onto her horse. "Sel, we need to find Red Hare." Sel took off quickly and joyfully. They were soon next to Hiei's horse, and Undrii let him off. She quickly sliced down some enemies. She took off riding into the distance. She was slightly blushing and started thinking about something other than the battle, but then an enemy almost hit her. Her mind flew back to the battle as she killed more enemies.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Yo! If there is still room to RP, I'd like to join.

Name: Sigfried Drell
Apperance: Tall, about 6'5". He has long black hair with silver streaks running down it. He's gaunt, but retains a youthful look. His eyes are blue, and if you look into his gaze you will suddenly realize that he has seen a lot of terrible things in his life. Under his armor, his chest is covered with intricate symbols that have been cut or burned into his skin.

Weapon of choice: A long bonehandled sword that can switch into a whip (like Ivy's sword)
Color of armour: Black and Red, with his coat of arms on the breastplate
Gloves: Two long, black gauntlets, each ending in a terrifying claw.
Coat of arms: A half-closed eye, crying red tears.
Horses name/apperance: Slepniir: The horse of General Vicaross, an enigmatic and brilliant stratician fromt the southern lands.
History: For almost a decade he has served General Vicaross loyally. Vicaross's recent actions, while not neccessarily the General's fault or design, have caused Siegfried to seek out opportunities elsewhere. Upon seeing a few old friends of his on the battlefield, he decides that he may have found his opportunity.
Personality: Cynical, arrogant. While he is often right, the way he says it is rather off-putting. He's the guy who stands in the background, rolling his eyes at everyone.

I've RPed before, and this one looks promising, if you are still accepting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back