• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

??The League of Shuckle Enthusiasts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Join here, (and by all means stay and post as much as you want!), if you are a fan of Shuckle, the BEST. POKEMON. EVER. We can't let the ultra-popular pokemon have a monopoly on fanclubs, so if you like Shuckle (even in the least), join and stay for some tea and shuckle juice! It's all on me XP~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
How did I know that the first person to reply was going to ask this? <_>;

Odds are that we're going to start off small, so I think one person can handle it all for now. If we actually pick up in activity, I'll certainly consider you.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Great! Even if it's just you and me, we're keeping this ship afloat! XP

So welcome, you're the first official member ^___^;

Now, if we can just get a few more people hooked, we can start all sorts of Shuckle-related discussion XD

Years
snstro1.gif
johnc238.gif
Shuckle-Anime.jpg

Some Shuckle images.....XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
RP, you resourceful genius! Those are awesome. And I'm a Jessie X Purple Shuckle shipper XD

And welcome, coolmaster! Stay and post (and advertise if you feel like it!)

So now:

Owner:
Chairman Kaga

Members:
Rolling Pichu
coolmaster

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Shuckle pwnz Aggron many times over...not to mention every single pokemon! I mean, there is no greater tool of destruction than that little shelled worm thing XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Welcome, Brookes! Let's show all those ?ber-clubs we can stand up to them <_<;

I always found it odd that they called it the Purple Shuckle when it looked a lot more blue to me...the color for Shiny Shuckle is blue, so I don't know if this one is Shiny or just an oddity o_O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Awesome! Welcome, from what I read in DCC you know a good bit about Shuckle XP

Members List:
Chairman Kaga
Rolling Pichu
coolmaster
Brookes
ravenstorture

Status
Not open for further replies.