The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Alola!

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old December 27th, 2017 (9:38 AM).
LananishWawi

Nature: Naughty
    Alola friends! I'm new to Pokécommunity or PC as you prefer. I joined here for the sole purposes of gaming, roleplaying and have fun! I entered this amazing world a week ago and discovered that I need to do an introduction! So, Refer my short and sweet intro below:

Introduction

My actual name is Lananish Aiden . I'm from the proud land of Chennai, Tamilnadu, India! . A Single teenage boy, going crazy on the anime Pokémon! My favorite Pokémon is Mimikyu! Here to make friends with the Poképals! Gay towards Gladion! My favorite game series is the recently out 'Generation 7' . My favorite color is hinted in this paragraph somewhere! Guess it! It is a test for you too see if you read my introduction F-U-L-L-Y!

"I'm single because god is busy writing the best love story for ME!"

Pokémon Ultra Stars[Fanfiction]: www.facebook.com/myfanfic.aiden

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 27th, 2017 (6:57 PM).

Well hey there Wawi! It's very nice to see that you decided to join our humble forum! It certainly seems like you're already well versed on what you want to do on PC and how to get it all done! But, in case you want any useful links, Main Series Games, Pokemon General, The Roleplay Theatre, Anime & Manga, and Fanfiction & Writing are all great places to start! Phew, that was a lot!

If you ever want to reach out for a friend, myself and the members of staff are happy to help. Never be afraid to say hello! :>

Lastly, my guess is...

...This color???

Old December 28th, 2017 (2:05 AM).
    Hang On In There!

Nature: Docile
    Alola! I joined for nearly the same reason and I can say that I've been finding the forums rewarding thus far ^-^ Furthermore the friendly and diverse range of personalities housed in the community feels welcoming.

As for I, I want to say my favorite Pokémon would be Togepi at this very moment. It tends to change rather often however. ^-^;

As for your favorite color um... red?
    Old December 31st, 2017 (10:01 AM).
    (≧∇≦)/

Nature: Timid
    I lovelove Mimikyu! It's adorable and one of my favorites too, plus gen VII was awesome as well like you said. Nice to meet you Aiden, I hope PC will become a nice online home for you <3
    Old January 1st, 2018 (5:40 PM).

Nature: Gentle
    Gen 7 is pretty cool; had a ton of fun playing SM & USUM! I really liked doing all the trials; they were pretty neat change of paces from the traditional gyms we went through the previous games! But yeah, feel free to check out our Gen 7 section! I’m sure you’ll enjoy the discussions there. You are also free to travel wherever you like! Have fun and I hope to see you again soon.
    Old January 12th, 2018 (6:20 AM).
    LananishWawi

Nature: Naughty
      Whoa! Never expected to be noticed. Anyways, My favorite color isn't a standard color but a rainbow which I stated as 'V-I-B-G-Y-O-R'. Thanks for the suggestions! Will hope to mingle with ya guys. Smell ya later!

"I'm single because god is busy writing the best love story for ME!"

Pokémon Ultra Stars[Fanfiction]: www.facebook.com/myfanfic.aiden

Quick Reply