bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
14,929 posts
11.5 Years
They sure like revealing info all at once...

Personally not a fan of a 3 hour window to raid Articuno for the chance of a Shiny.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 27
Female
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
35,962 posts
13.8 Years
I'm cool with 3 hours... the fact that we get free raid passes to try our luck is hella awesome so I am VERY keen to get playing. :)

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
10,890 posts
14.1 Years
Hyped about the Articuno raids, not hyped that it's only for three hours, so I think I'll miss it unless I can happen to make it to a raid during my work lunch break.... with enough other people. LOL

Also, while I'm here, the AR with Pikachu and Eevee was super cute.

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon
Age 29
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted July 12th, 2019
1,461 posts
6.1 Years
Not sure if I'll get to even partake in a raid let alone try to get a shiny. My raid group all drive and I don't so I'll have to go to a raid and hope they show up when I do. Might be able to do one or two raids in the 3 hours. At least I'll have some free passes for future raids.

It'd be much easier if I could do the raids alone, IE make Articuno tier 1 or 2 for the 3 hours.

Hope future bonuses are not tier 5 raids.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 27
Female
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
35,962 posts
13.8 Years
Did 17 raids.

1 shiny
3 91%
1 96%
1 98%

A pretty good raid day lol
Age 29
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted July 12th, 2019
1,461 posts
6.1 Years
Hopefully Niantic will bring back all the birds for 2 weeks so I’ll have a chance to get a shiny. Unfortunately there will probably be Zapdos Day and Moltres Day first

Also it looks like you have to use a pass to get a pass, they are the orange passes and not the stackible green ones. In other words no free raid passes.
Advertiser Content