• 29 replies
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
Hello everyone! I'm Richard PT.

I'm the creator and the only project leader of Pokemon Chronicles and the only guy working on it for more than 7 years.

Basically, this project is a remaster/remake of Pokemon fire red, emerald and crystal plus some stuff, options, and lots of things from newest Pokemon games.

I'm a 90's pokefan, i saw the very beginning of Pokemon series and the first games. So, i decided to make a full remake or remaster of gen. 3 games plus aditional stuff to make the project more complete.

The game already has 4 regions for players to play, only the hoenn sootopolis city + hoenn league + battle frontier maps are still under development. By the way, the regions are: Kanto, Orange, Johto and hoenn, my favorites. And the game has 809 official Pokemon + forms + mega forms. I try to make all things like in the official games. Another thing the game is in English only, i'm Portuguese but i decided to make the game in english for everyone to play it.

I have experience in all sort of things in rpg maker xp or essentials editors, that's the way i created this all alone. I've tried to recruiting people but no one seem to help me on little things that i need to complete the game project. But i will continue searching for help for pixel graphics.

My game have lots and lots of players and they said that it's pretty good and a complete game with all sorts of things for them to use.

This is my fangame dvd cover that i madded for fun. I always like to have dvd covers for games that i have. XD

Note: this is a free fan game.

Game Features:

809 Pok�mons to catch;
6 times of the day: morning, afternoon, night, etc;
7 types of weather conditions: Rain, Heavy Rain, Storm, Sandstorm, Snow, Snowstorm, Heat wave;
4 regions: Kanto, Orange, Johto and Hoenn;
Pok�mon can be caught at different times of the day;
28 Badges;
7 Battle frontier symbols;
Many different ribbons;
Pok�mon Contests;
Battle Tents;
Bug Catching Contest;
Safari Zones;
More than 800 unique items;
Kurt Pok�balls;
Mini games: Slot Machines, Voltorb Flip, Mining for Treasures, Puzzles, triple Triad, Dodrio Berry Picking, Type Quiz, Lottery System, etc;
Characters from Pok�mon series;
Music from Pok�mon series;
Single and Double trainer battles;
Trainer Following System;
More than 350 moves;
09 HMs Moves;
Trade Pok�mon with other NPC in game;
Phone Calls System;
Pok�gear and Pok�nav Systems;
Radio System, using in game musics;
Pok�radar System;
VS. Seeker System;
Day-care System;
Birthsigns System;
Following Pok�mon System;
Planting Berries System;
Soot Sack System;
Secret Bases System;
18 Pok�mon types including Fairy-type;
Pok�mon Forms;
Mega Pok�mon System;
Primal Pok�mon System;
Controls and Options System;
Quests Log System;
And other things...

Pokemon Chronicles fangame forum: http://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net/
Game's Email: pokemonchroniclesrpg@gmail.com
Discord: Richard PT#5878
Pokemon Chronicles FanGame Server Discord: https://discord.gg/HtjXnN9

Pokemon Chronicles Team and positions:

Project creator and leader: Richard PT.
Mapper: Richard PT.
Scripter: Richard PT.
Events: Richard PT.
Graphics Designer: Richard PT.
Other game stuff: Richard PT.

Recruiting:
Positions available:

Overworld trainer spriters: ???

Note: The sprites must be in fire red style or emerald style. I provide samples for you to complete them.

Your name will be displayed in game's final credits to credit you.

You can contact me in my game's forum or here througt pokecommunity.

Or, through my game's email: pokemonchroniclesrpg@gmail.com

Thx for your time.:smile:
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
qual a historia do jogo?
qual a tua ideia?
Basicamente é um remaster de todas as regioes da gen3 = pokemon fire red + emerald + crystal + gen 4 stuff e por ai fora.

Mantive a mesma historia dos jogos oficiais + breve historia dos filmes ate hoenn e mais alguns eventos que explicam melhor certas partes de historia ou simplesmente pra completar melhor.

Adicionei muitas coisas uteis aos jogadores, como se pode ver nas features do jogo. O nome chronicles é mesmo isso, neste caso, reelembrar os jogos da gen3 ou historia, tudo num so jogo, e adicionando muitas features ao longo do percurso no jogo.

Sou fã dos jogos de pokemon ate a regiao de hoenn, dai ter feito este remaster, vai ser um jogo completo com muito pra oferecer, em vez de ter so 1 regiao tem 4 e 3 evil teams: team rocket, magma e aqua.

Recebi muitas boas criticas soubre este projecto dos meus jogadores, agora pra saberes mais, so experimentado mesmo.

Outra coisa, o jogo esta quaze acabado, a historia esta praticamente toda pronta. So keria graphic designers ou scripters pra acabar so algumas coisas k ainda ninguem se lembrou de fazer em fan games.
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
Looking for a writer to progress the story?
The story is all done. The only thing that i need urgently is spriters. This project is almost done. The majority of the work is madded by me, few scripts by my scripter and some trainer overworld sprites from a spriter that is helping me for support, but i need better spriters.
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
What programs do you use in mapping? I have some experience with other games and may be able to offer some assistance.
I already done all the 4 regions maps.

Like i said before and many times. The project is almost done. I only need spriters.

At the moment, i have a scripter, that are helping me with scripts that this forum don't has or updating older ones to work with PE v17, like pokemon contests.

And i have one trainer overworld spriter, he only gives minor support at sprites.

To everyone that reads this part: Please i already said in this topic what i need for this project. I only need minor things, because this project it's almost done. Attack moves animations will be made by me after i done some things first.
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
BUMP... Why people recruit too many people to their game projects? If they recruit them all, people like me will never have help for projects. And why too many fakemon games? Theres few spriters on the communities to help the need of all of us. Geez. -_- I created my own fan game alone for more or less 7 years has a hobby. Even if it's a remaster from the official games, it really takes lots of work and time. I always try to learn by myself and do stuff for my project by myself too, this way the recruits will only do the rest needed to complete the things that i can't do by myself. I only need few sprites that we can't find on the internet, for example: characters from pokemon series. It's so hard to find spriters these days. If i make a fan game based on fakemon, it will be abandoned soon, due to the lack of recruits. The head of the fan game projects must think about the lack of spriters and people that have knowledge about rpg maker editor and PE. Divide the "resources" with the other game developpers. I will only do pokemon chronicles, my masterpiece. And i will not made a sequel all alone. So, it will be my first pokmon fan game and my last. It is very complete, more than 100 hours of gameplay, if the players are on the rush, because, it takes more than that and it gives lots of info, help, systems etc etc etc. :V
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
Bump, bump, bump and more bump. I'm starting thinking about quiting recruting people for my project. No one will help me as always, even in my real life. If i want something i always must do by myself, i can't even trust my parents or family, gezz... I realy need some sprites urgently, my project is almost finished, and i need some sprites for events. But for now i will replace that kind of events with other not related npc's because of the lack of resources. I'm still working on my project all alone.

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
Bump, bump, bump and more bump. I'm starting thinking about quiting recruting people for my project. No one will help me as always, even in my real life. If i want something i always must do by myself, i can't even trust my parents or family, gezz... I realy need some sprites urgently, my project is almost finished, and i need some sprites for events. But for now i will replace that kind of events with other not related npc's because of the lack of resources. I'm still working on my project all alone.
Feel free to join us in Discord! While recrutiment isn't allowed on PC Discord, we can offer you help and advice on the sprites you make. You're almost there, and we believe you can do it! <3
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
Thx guys. T-T My discord is: Richard PT#5878

I only need one guy doing the sprites left from scratch. I only do small montages in sprites. And i don't have any experience in doing them from scratch. My project started as a hobby and i worked in it for more than 7 years without a team. I always do all the work in all project sections. And now my project will be fully completed in many aspects, battle animations will be the last part that i will complete. I like my own creation because it gives lots of stuff to do and 4 completed regions, instead of parts of regions, for players, even if it is a remake/remaster of the gen 3 official games.
I'm sure that you know my game features. My fans like it very much, and they always ask me if i can add all the regions, witch is impossible, i think. And they asked me if i will make chronicles 2 with the rest of the regions, but i'm not sure if i will make another project. :/

WolfPP

Discord: Wolf#1235

Male
Brazil
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
669 posts
1 Years
Thx guys. T-T My discord is: Richard PT#5878

I only need one guy doing the sprites left from scratch. I only do small montages in sprites. And i don't have any experience in doing them from scratch. My project started as a hobby and i worked in it for more than 7 years without a team. I always do all the work in all project sections. And now my project will be fully completed in many aspects, battle animations will be the last part that i will complete. I like my own creation because it gives lots of stuff to do and 4 completed regions, instead of parts of regions, for players, even if it is a remake/remaster of the gen 3 official games.
I'm sure that you know my game features. My fans like it very much, and they always ask me if i can add all the regions, witch is impossible, i think. And they asked me if i will make chronicles 2 with the rest of the regions, but i'm not sure if i will make another project. :/
Use this link to invite the channel:
https://discordapp.com/invite/pokecommunity
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
BUMP... I must forget recruiting sprite art artists, there are too many fakemon projects that are recruiting tons of artists. I ONLY NEED FEW SPRITES AND THATS ALL FOR THE PROJECT TO BE FULLY COMPLETED. Few ones said that they will help, but a month passed and noone tell me anything or even showed me their work. I'm releasing updates for my fangame project, and some of them, have diferent overworld sprites for some events because of the lack of resources. For example: Movie 5 events, pokemon heroes, annie and oakley don't have their respective overworld sprites, because i don't have them, either net don't have them. I'm still working alone with my only helper, in this case, a scripter. I reached the final stage of the project, some things still needs my attention to be completed. Battle moves animations will be the last thing and if i can't have the required overworld sprites, then some events will be using the non correspondent ones to fill the gap. I'm really tired of searching and searching for help in this case, even in foruns, discord, whatever, so, i might forget about recruiting. I will do the rest all by myself and some support from my scripter. Sorry about my rage quit, but i'm really anoying about some fangame projects, where they are recruiting tons of people and the dev/creator of some projects don't move even a finger, but still got people to help them. lol
Female
At home right now
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted June 2nd, 2019
12 posts
1.6 Years
Me, me! I can help! I credit myself as being good at spriting, and I can even show you my works if you want! I can provide the Gen 7 overworlds as I'm working on that right now, and I am about 60% done! I can also provide trainer overworld sprites, but that'll take me some time, since what I'm REALLY good at is the pokemon overwolrd sprites.
Plus, your game looks really interesting and ambitious, and I like that.
Contact me whenever you want, I'm free all day!
I am still learning!
Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
Me, me! I can help! I credit myself as being good at spriting, and I can even show you my works if you want! I can provide the Gen 7 overworlds as I'm working on that right now, and I am about 60% done! I can also provide trainer overworld sprites, but that'll take me some time, since what I'm REALLY good at is the pokemon overwolrd sprites.
Plus, your game looks really interesting and ambitious, and I like that.
Contact me whenever you want, I'm free all day!
Hello. Thank god some help. XD

First, let me tell you this: Yes, its an ambitious project and i reached the final stage of it.

Because it already has:
4 fully completed regions: Kanto, orange, johto and hoenn: only sootopolis, hoenn league and battle frontier is still under development by me, in terms of maps.
809 pokes + forms + alola forms + mega forms and other kinds of forms, it already have all of them, only the necrozma ultra form is still under development too.
The game already have all sorts of things that i described in the game features.

And it took me more or less 7 years now, it's my "hobby". I only have a scripter giving me little support at the moment, but the majority of the game's work was madded only by me. And i'm crediting scripters and spriters and others in my ending credits inside the game.

My goal is to make a full "complete" fangame with lots of things, all official pokemon, completed regions and other kinds off stuff. I don't know if there is a fangame as big as this. Because of the rpg maker xp editors maps limit, i only madded those 4 regions. Which are my favorites.

Well, let me tell you what i need to complete the final sprites that i need to complete the game:

1- Few 7gen overworld sprites for pokemon, i already have all of them, but some of them are ugly or bigger. Note: if you want to share, show me your 7gen overworld sprites. May i will replace some ones.

2- The rest of trainer overworld sprites, i will give you the incompleted ones, and you only just do the rest.

Special note: I don't know if i will implement gen 8 pokemon, i already have all the gen8 starters sprites and overworld sprites too.

Your nick will be displayed in my game's ending credits, like the others. But, i only display your name if you help me, of course. XD

Here is the link of all the incompleted overworld sprites that the game needs: https://mega.nz/#!ZYVXBKxa!IxBlPNqDJxj6NU9LdevnWZsYxoNB01FO1IAGA4JOfMY

Male
Portugal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
176 posts
5.1 Years
Ei eu sou brasileiro também e tava querendo ajudar com o game, seja ajudando com os mapas ou fazendo os posts de divulgação ou até a tradução pra português do jogo, só se quiser.
O jogo ja tem todos os mapas feitos. Traducoes so keria fazer no fim de ter tudo feito. Pra depois melhor sabermos o k ha pra traduzir. Se bem k eu nem estava a pensar em fazer isso, pq o jogo é em inglês, uma vez k é uma lingua internacional. Agr a parte da divulgacao não era má ideia. Pode divulgar o meu fangame e tentar recrutar pessoas que facam graficos para fazerem o resto dos overworld sprites, k sao akeles bonecos k andam pelo mapa. Isso é k eu preciso mesmo. O projecto ja esta na etapa final, por isso, agora é so acabar os restos k eu não consigo fazer por mim, k é os graficos em estilo fire red. Se kiser fazer videos no youtube sobre o jogo pode fazer, ja existem videos no youtube sobre ele, mas estam desatualizados uma vez k eu ja adicionei muitas coisas. Os meus updates costumam sair de 2 em 2 meses.

Steven_Y

Male
Ceará, Brazil
Seen June 2nd, 2019
Posted April 20th, 2019
5 posts
2.2 Years
O jogo ja tem todos os mapas feitos. Traducoes so keria fazer no fim de ter tudo feito. Pra depois melhor sabermos o k ha pra traduzir. Se bem k eu nem estava a pensar em fazer isso, pq o jogo é em inglês, uma vez k é uma lingua internacional. Agr a parte da divulgacao não era má ideia. Pode divulgar o meu fangame e tentar recrutar pessoas que facam graficos para fazerem o resto dos overworld sprites, k sao akeles bonecos k andam pelo mapa. Isso é k eu preciso mesmo. O projecto ja esta na etapa final, por isso, agora é so acabar os restos k eu não consigo fazer por mim, k é os graficos em estilo fire red. Se kiser fazer videos no youtube sobre o jogo pode fazer, ja existem videos no youtube sobre ele, mas estam desatualizados uma vez k eu ja adicionei muitas coisas. Os meus updates costumam sair de 2 em 2 meses.
Outra coisa, vai ter post game com missões secundárias tipo pra lendários e tals?
Female
At home right now
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted June 2nd, 2019
12 posts
1.6 Years
Hello. Thank god some help. XD

First, let me tell you this: Yes, its an ambitious project and i reached the final stage of it.

Because it already has:
4 fully completed regions: Kanto, orange, johto and hoenn: only sootopolis, hoenn league and battle frontier is still under development by me, in terms of maps.
809 pokes + forms + alola forms + mega forms and other kinds of forms, it already have all of them, only the necrozma ultra form is still under development too.
The game already have all sorts of things that i described in the game features.

And it took me more or less 7 years now, it's my "hobby". I only have a scripter giving me little support at the moment, but the majority of the game's work was madded only by me. And i'm crediting scripters and spriters and others in my ending credits inside the game.

My goal is to make a full "complete" fangame with lots of things, all official pokemon, completed regions and other kinds off stuff. I don't know if there is a fangame as big as this. Because of the rpg maker xp editors maps limit, i only madded those 4 regions. Which are my favorites.

Well, let me tell you what i need to complete the final sprites that i need to complete the game:

1- Few 7gen overworld sprites for pokemon, i already have all of them, but some of them are ugly or bigger. Note: if you want to share, show me your 7gen overworld sprites. May i will replace some ones.

2- The rest of trainer overworld sprites, i will give you the incompleted ones, and you only just do the rest.

Special note: I don't know if i will implement gen 8 pokemon, i already have all the gen8 starters sprites and overworld sprites too.

Your nick will be displayed in my game's ending credits, like the others. But, i only display your name if you help me, of course. XD

Here is the link of all the incompleted overworld sprites that the game needs: https://mega.nz/#!ZYVXBKxa!IxBlPNqDJxj6NU9LdevnWZsYxoNB01FO1IAGA4JOfMY

Great! I'll get back to you in a few days, after completing as much as I can!
I am still learning!
Advertiser Content