• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June sprite contest disscussion thread

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    DP asked me to judge....awww now I cant enter

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I entered my hawaii style wobbuffet go check it out.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    hge that's what I was thinking yami
    c'mon peeps lets see some origonality here...like using rosila or something...or maybe make custom parts...right now everything seems alike...and no offnece but a lil bland for me to judge

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    heh I think the contests reckon that there's a "origonality ban-no sprites may contain the smalledt trace of origonality and must contain bellosum's leaves" rule

well there isnt

Years
  • Don't diis Hawaiian Poliwag! You hurt his feelings. Go check him out in the entry thread!

While I'm here, I must say that all the entrys are good, and we all have our work cut out for us to win.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well since I'm a rather moody and now, quite frankly un impressed judge (not by the sprites, but the unorigonality)...I mean this has proven to me that this bored has being starved from imagination...this will be close...as nearly all the sprites are the same

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm not even attempting to judge that...(no offence but it has nothing to do with the theme)

Back