Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:33 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by strangerhypno.

Have you ever been ignored by supposed friends. It hurts. They pretend to care but dont really
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:49 PM).

Nature: Mild
      It happens. It's hard not to be accompanied by thoughts of "What did I do wrong"? But generally, I became more accepting that friends come and go.

A couple instances in high school where the person who I'd spent the last couple months around would cut communication. Both times, it was because they had found a more popular group to hang around. One day I would just show up to find them giving me a cold shoulder. I'd blame myself until I figured out the reason.

Worse than ghosting are friends who act nice alone, but become meaner in a group setting.
      Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:54 PM).

It's still cold and callous. Oh yeah I'd meet people who acted nice solo but were immature dicks in groups
        Old 4 Weeks Ago (12:28 AM).

Nature: Adamant
        Yep, it's so common for people to just ignore you instead of actually communicating and discussing any issues.
        It's lost me a lot of friendships because people expect you to be able to read their psyducking mind.

Silence speeds the path to the streams of solace that run so few and narrow
        Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:56 AM).
        Rainbow Pony Dude

Nature: Calm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ZeoStar View Post
          A couple instances in high school where the person who I'd spent the last couple months around would cut communication. Both times, it was because they had found a more popular group to hang around.
          I can relate a lot to that. I have a friend who spends all of his free time at school with his own group and we almost never chat. I can't really blame him for that, as it's good to be around people we identify ourselves with, but I still feel kinda sad. I realize I'm not the center of his universe so I just kind of accept it, really. I feel bad for acting weird with him and with people that have nothing to do with it though, and I hope he's doing fine.
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:23 AM).
          big nick

Most of my friendships over the years ended because, I guess, we ghosted each other. Realistically we just grew apart and I guess maintaining the friendship wasn't important to either of us as much as it was in the past.
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (12:33 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by ShinyUmbreon189.
          VLONE coming soon

Nature: Relaxed
            Most friends, aren't your friends.. They're only your friend cause they benefit from you being their friend.
            Some friends are only in our lives to teach us or for us to teach them something.
            Some people do nothing but hurt, and have no compassion for doing so cause they don't feel obligated to give a psyduck.. It's basically when they want to give a psyduck.
            People are flakey, and fakes the new real.
            It's just how society evolved.. Lots are self centered and egotistical. Cause they feel they're more important than everyone else.
            If someone has to go by their rules and do things their way and when they want... Then they're self entitled people.

Quick Reply