• 4 replies

hotsushi-kun

Male
Nis, Serbia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
257 posts
95 Days
Hello there, i am now to this group. I am Alex, and i am from Serbia. And i love Pokemon since 2001, and i didn't know it was an video game until the discovery through 2010.

I also know that Pokemon isn't very popular in Serbia, due to lack of interest and profit in my country. Besides liking Pokemon, i also like anime, K/J-Pop, K/Asian Drama and football/soccer.

I also like other Nintendo IP titles like Animal Crossing, Splatoon.

(sorry for my poor English)

erik destler

well okay then

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 28 Minutes Ago
5,896 posts
13.9 Years
Hi there!! I've already welcomed you on our Discord server, but welcome to the forum!! Hope you stick around~

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
Hello hotsushi-kun! Welcome to PC! Glad you decided to check out the forums. :) I can imagine it's tougher being a Pokemon fan in a country that doesn't have much exposure to it. Nevertheless I'm sure you'll find fun and great friends here!

Also your English is fine, no worries. :)

Kostas

Male
Greece!
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted March 10th, 2019
1,279 posts
4.1 Years
Hello there, i am now to this group. I am Alex, and i am from Serbia. And i love Pokemon since 2001, and i didn't know it was an video game until the discovery through 2010.

I also know that Pokemon isn't very popular in Serbia, due to lack of interest and profit in my country. Besides liking Pokemon, i also like anime, K/J-Pop, K/Asian Drama and football/soccer.

I also like other Nintendo IP titles like Animal Crossing, Splatoon.

(sorry for my poor English)
Welcome, my Serbian friend!! I'm a little more south than you, aka Greece! Hope you'll have fun here.

Also, I can't resist to ask you what team do you support in Serbia since you like football haha (pls say Partizan)
Advertiser Content