bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
What a surprise! But Australia via google play store only atm.

Guess who has an aus phone still

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
28,608 posts
13.8 Years
was addicted to the 3ds version for a good amount of time
really want to try this when it comes to iOS!
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light

Age 29
Male
PA
Seen April 2nd, 2020
Posted June 17th, 2019
980 posts
8 Years
and it requires constant online access... hope we get a switch version that can be played mainly offline, otherwise i can't really afford to play it.
i hate how almost all mobile games require constant online access.

Drew

Rose Toss

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
Same one that was on the 3DS?? I will try it on mobile for sure, but I'm still hype over DeNA.. whatever that will be when it comes out. O:

"It's something like a gift".
paired to Palamon

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,944 posts
11.5 Years
Same one that was on the 3DS?? I will try it on mobile for sure, but I'm still hype over DeNA.. whatever that will be when it comes out. O:
No, that's Pokemon Rumble World, I think.
Theme: Osamu Dazai (Bungo to Alchemist)
Pair: Drew

Cherrim

Age 31
Female
Toronto
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,487 posts
17.7 Years
The only one of the scramble games I've played was the 3DS one, but I really loved it, so I'll be happy to give this a shot whenever it releases... outside of Australia, lol.

paired with erik destler.

Meyling

~ that's a mood

Female
A Pocket Dimension
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted July 30th, 2019
290 posts
1.3 Years
I've played both Pokémon Rumble Blast and Pokémon Rumble World, definitely looking forward to Pokémon Rumble Rush!
tOo BaD i'M iN aMeRiCa WiTh An IpAd *angry American noises*
Sorry lemme just.. go cool down..

Sirfetch’d

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Online now
Posted 5 Days Ago
Definitely gonna give this a go once it his the apple store.

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
515 posts
2.1 Years
Haven't decided yet if I'll play this game. I wish it had more than just Gen 1, though. That was kind of a reason I stopped playing Quest was due to the limited selection of Pokemon, although you only could have taken three Pokemon with you at a time, whereas it sounds like this game allows you to keep switching Pokemon until one of your Pokemon faints or you beat the last boss of the level. I wasn't sure about the Ores, but they actually seem a little better than the usual timed lootboxes at least (safe one Rare rank Ore for when you won't play the game for a while, like when you're about to go to sleep). Big plus that this isn't energy-based, though, just need to just grind away and wait for Gears.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Haven't decided yet if I'll play this game. I wish it had more than just Gen 1, though. That was kind of a reason I stopped playing Quest was due to the limited selection of Pokemon, although you only could have taken three Pokemon with you at a time, whereas it sounds like this game allows you to keep switching Pokemon until one of your Pokemon faints or you beat the last boss of the level. I wasn't sure about the Ores, but they actually seem a little better than the usual timed lootboxes at least (safe one Rare rank Ore for when you won't play the game for a while, like when you're about to go to sleep). Big plus that this isn't energy-based, though, just need to just grind away and wait for Gears.
It is far and away mostly gen 1 - but not limited to. A friend caught a Magby, and I've gotten Summon Gears featuring the likes of Conkledurr and Cutiefly. The game seems to update with a new area (and reset of the ingame leaderboard) every 2 weeks as well, so we'll get new Pokemon then I wager.

A bit sad though that when it gets an update it'll be more than what Quest got for new content. =/

Dawn

Sapphire Star

Age 30
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
11,968 posts
5.8 Years
I'm really hoping that this follows the route Rumble World took and gets a proper release on the Switch after a few months. I am not a huge fan of F2P titles, and I'd be much happier paying for the game so I can play it without restrictions. This is a fun and uncomplicated little series and I'd hate to see it doomed to nothing but mobile games, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I might check it out if/when it gets a UK release though...if it comes out after SINoALICE though, it's unlikely...

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Yeah, I agree it'd be good for the series to continue after this. (Switch version, maybe...? Quest had that after all...)

Inteleon

Secret Agent Pokémon

Non-binary
Seen January 10th, 2020
Posted November 29th, 2019
First was Shuffle and now Rumble World porting to mobile device, it be easier for people to buy inapps without using nintendo points

♥Pair: Starrywindy♥ Travel Log