schmetterling.

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Online now
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,210 posts
4.4 Years
Ignoring the March 2018 flop that was the Pet Thread here in Other Chat, it's time to show off your pets!!! Lots of pictures of your beloved animal compantions please!!!!
and the sky,
it’s all a blur, it’s all a blur
and the snapshots.
you don’t know what you’re missing
Lightning is best Admin

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
31,711 posts
16.5 Years
This is Jude Nyathis, my ragdoll (well, partial ragdoll?) cat. He is a sweet boy who is sometimes very naughty. With him is my latest addition to the family.

I will just post this one pic for now bc I intend to absolutely spam this with cat pics if tyler lets me. And he will, bc otherwise I'll bully him.

paired with erik destler, ryoutarou, disturbed, & rabinov.

Corviknight

schmetterling.

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Online now
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,210 posts
4.4 Years
Awhhhhhhh cute baby!!! I always like seeing pics of Jude, because he is so adorable, especially his face!!!

Here's my last kittykat, aptly named TC [Top Cat]. He was a very old boi when this was taken, I think 8/9 years old???? He was a bit grumpy but super affectionate when he wanted to be and he had the most adorable little black spots just above the eyes, otherwise all white (which was annoying because he'd get dirty a lot)
and the sky,
it’s all a blur, it’s all a blur
and the snapshots.
you don’t know what you’re missing
Lightning is best Admin

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
31,711 posts
16.5 Years
Awhhhhhhh cute baby!!! I always like seeing pics of Jude, because he is so adorable, especially his face!!!
Friends have told me he looks like a fake cat in most pictures bc his face is so plush and cute.

Here's my last kittykat, aptly named TC [Top Cat]. He was a very old boi when this was taken, I think 8/9 years old???? He was a bit grumpy but super affectionate when he wanted to be and he had the most adorable little black spots just above the eyes, otherwise all white (which was annoying because he'd get dirty a lot)
A+ use of concrete sidewalk as a pillow.

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
6,252 posts
14 Years
Spoiler:

Jasper as a feral baby.

Spoiler:

A few hours later. He peed on me and I gave him a bath before this photo.

Spoiler:

getting scared of his own reflection,,,he is a dumb baby

Spoiler:

first vet visit!!

Spoiler:

he was so small

Spoiler:

after getting The Snip

Spoiler:

with santa

Spoiler:

he sleeps like this

Spoiler:

jasper said "Gay Rights!!!"

this is all i have uploaded to imgur i'll post more later

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Meyling

~ shatter the sound barrier

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
259 posts
52 Days
I have quite a lot of pictures of my pets, but it's hard to find any decent photos because they're all taken with an iPhone 5C camera.. but here is one I took sometime last year of one of my kittens under my desk.
His mum is feral and she gave birth to 5 kittens, so we raised them. We gave two away to a good friend who spoils her animals and we kept 3.

Spoiler:

This one is Spider.

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
6,252 posts
14 Years
I have quite a lot of pictures of my pets, but it's hard to find any decent photos because they're all taken with an iPhone 5C camera.. but here is one I took sometime last year of one of my kittens under my desk.
His mum is feral and she gave birth to 5 kittens, so we raised them. We gave two away to a good friend who spoils her animals and we kept 3.

Spoiler:

This one is Spider.
OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
31,711 posts
16.5 Years
snip
tell him i love him

Spoiler:

This one is Spider.
BABY!!!

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
6,252 posts
14 Years

he clawed my hand right after i took this photo

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
31,711 posts
16.5 Years
What a talented boy.

Advertiser Content