schmetterling.

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Online now
Posted 35 Minutes Ago
6,221 posts
4.4 Years
Origin have started a promotion where for the next 7 days you can redeem a free copy of The Sims 4 base game!!! More info here but if you don't already own the game, I 100% recommend getting this offer whilst it's still there!
and the sky,
it’s all a blur, it’s all a blur
and the snapshots.
you don’t know what you’re missing
Lightning is best Admin

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
6,278 posts
14 Years
While The Sims 4 base game that was released back in 2014 was .,,,, lackluster ... the base game in 2019 is pretty solid, and hey - at least you're getting it for free! I definitely recommend picking it up. If you want to know what DLC to buy (at a discounted rate - please do NOT pay full price they go on sale like
at least once a quarter), I recommend Seasons and City Living. :fufu:

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
6,278 posts
14 Years
lowkey considering it especially for free...i should just download it anyway even if it sits on my laptop for a while without me touchin it just bc it's free rn. lol
DO IT and then wait for an origin sale and pick up an EP or two :fufu: either way, there are a lot of mods that are basegame only compatible that can spice up your gameplay!!

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Corviknight

schmetterling.

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Online now
Posted 35 Minutes Ago
6,221 posts
4.4 Years
Moderator Post
Don't bother it, i prefer torrenting instead.
With all due respect, this post is not the sort of post I want seeing in the Video Games section, so I will be removing it.
and the sky,
it’s all a blur, it’s all a blur
and the snapshots.
you don’t know what you’re missing
Lightning is best Admin

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
31,714 posts
16.5 Years
Grabbed it, although I don't think I'll ever play it. (Since upon logging into my account I realized I grabbed Sims 2 in a similar promotion god knows how many years ago and have never touched that either.)

But I might install to see what character creation is like... Maybe... Maybe if I can recreate characters from my favourite fandoms, I'd totally just throw them all together to see what happens. 👀

paired with erik destler, ryoutarou, disturbed, & rabinov.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
14,714 posts
11.3 Years
I'll try to get into my origin account I apparently have and download it. I used to play SIms 2 a lot back in primary school days. Not sure I would try Sims 4 anytime soon given other games, but hey, free game! Cheers for the tip.

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
25,967 posts
12.7 Years
Downloaded it too, tyvm for notice \o/ now let's see when i'll get around to it haha

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Advertiser Content