Happy not birthday

Started by Mister Raindrop 2 Weeks Ago 5:57 PM
  • 6 replies
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6 posts
20 Days
Happy not birthday for everyone!

I came trying to fit in in the Pokemon community that I haven't really been on in around 2/3 years, I particularly like Pokemon stories were we get some new perspectives with new characters, just developing the world and the Pokemon.

But I am also a fan of Pokemon battling, altough I am not good at all and I havent played the last gen :/ just followed some stuff here and there.

I am a sucker for the second and fourth generation and I like sprite designing

Nice to meet you

SidTheRiser07

No rise without a fall.

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
91 posts
42 Days
Happy not birthday Mister Raindrop ! Happy Day anyway! There's an Art Studio for creative folks like you ! By the way, what's your favourite game/region ? SInce when did you start playing/watching pokemon ?

Name: Trent
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Je n'ai pas peur d'avenir car je sais que Dieu est toujours avec moi.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
32,971 posts
11.8 Years
Welcome to PC! Worldbuilding and character development is some of the best things yeah ^^ that's why I do forum roleplaying!

I hope you'll have fun around here, and don't worry about not feeling like a good battler - there are plenty of opportunities to learn if you want to :)

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 31 Minutes Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
6,863 posts
14.3 Years
Hi there, Mister Raindrop!! I've saw you around on the Discord server yesterday :D
Welcome to PokéCommunity! Do you think you might get SwSh?

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6 posts
20 Days
Thank you everyone.

If I'd have to choose I would go for Diamond. First Pokemon game I owned, first to play was gold but it was borrowed, then on emulator

And Yeah maybe ill open a gallery with sprites and stuff

I also do some roleplay, but I don't like the forum format that much, I am more of a discord and a DM, but I don't have the time anymore to be that into it

___

Hopefully in summer Ill have the money, but if it is as disappointing as I expect it to be... I am not sure

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
26,863 posts
12.9 Years
Yeah! Gens II and IV are great, I played GSC and DPPt longer than I'd like to admit lol. Welcome Raindrop. :>
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 12 Minutes Ago
8,913 posts
8.3 Years
Hey there Mister Raindrop! Welcome to the community! And a happy not-birthday to you too. :)

I adore competitive battling but I'm not very good at it either, so I understand your plight, aha. Hopefully we can both get better when Sword & Shield comes out!

Advertiser Content