• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
  • Hi everyone! My name is James and since i'm a newbie in this forum, i decided to formally introduce myself. I've been a Pokémon fanatic since the 1st Generation. I got my first Gameboy Color in '98 and my first Pokémon game (the red version to be exact) in '99. Since then i've been a huge lover of the franchise, later playing and mastering the Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal versions on the Gameboy Color. If i had to choose a top-favorite, i'd pick the Silver one. I also used to spend hours after hours in front of the TV, in order to watch the series back in the day. My favorite Pokémon can be easily figured out depending on my username, lol.

Anyways, i'm honored to be here amongst the rest of you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I'm so happy to see older fans keeping up with the series. Are you excited at all about Sword and Shield? Don't hesitate to jump right into any discussions that interest you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm so happy to see older fans keeping up with the series. Are you excited at all about Sword and Shield? Don't hesitate to jump right into any discussions that interest you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

I'm always excited about new games! Thank you so much, my friend. I think i'll fit in here just perfectly, since i love this franchise so much!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Sup, I'm Blaziken but you can call me Blaziken you've already answered all the questions I was going to ask so I don't know what else to ask you so welcome to the community.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there James! Welcome to the community! It's always nice to get more Pokemon veterans back onto the forums. There's a good portion of us here who remember playing the old RBY games on our Gameboy pocket silver, lol. n_n;

Are you at all excited about the new game coming? How do you feel about SwSh?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Heyyyyloooo James!! You're a veteran, that's great!
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, by the way! You'll enjoy a lot here, with many people and sections to discuss many different things.😄

Back