Advertiser Content

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Yep, you read that title correctly, today is indeed the 17th birthday of this forum! This place was founded by Master Kwesi Nkromah back on October 16, 2002 as a hub for various fansites - at one point or another we were affiliated with Pokémon Palace Network, Alakazam's Pokemon Cheats and Codes, Pokémon Safari, #free_pokemon, Victory Road, Seafoam Islands, The Unknown Dungeon, Zapchu Evolution, and Total Pokémon.

Quite a feat to be able to make it to 17 years! And here's to hoping to a lot more.

In honor of this birthday, what are some of your favorite memories of this place? Can be anything, big or small!

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
27,162 posts
13.1 Years
Happy birthday PC!! You've changed my life so much and I'd be in a totally different place without you. Seriously, thank you. Here's to 1, 5, 10, 17 more years. <3

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cyaloom

Countless shards

Age 20
Male
Italy
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
311 posts
3.3 Years
First of all, Happy Birthday PokéCommunity! 😊
I still consider myself quite a new member (I joined just three years ago and I'm 19 currently... this website is almost as old as me) but it has been a very nice stay so far! The people I've known here are just amazing~
Although I can't deny I still feel like a kid in here. You know, unexperienced at times, maybe a bit too annoying or even too 'reserved'... but I hope I can improve on that. Just... I'm still not comfortable with sharing some personal informations, and I have to be careful not to do that by error!
Some of my favourite memories so far... well, the Get Together of 2017! I was in Gloria and we won! But also scrolling through all of those Essentials map designs, resources, scripts, and finished projects! Right now I'm trying my hand at roleplaying and it's also quite fun so... yes, here's to hope PC continues like this.

And before I forget, a shootout to Janna for keeping this community going! And for being a great friend too c:
Edit: oh hi Janna *looks up*

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 5 Minutes Ago
5,464 posts
14.6 Years
to say that this place has changed my life in more ways than i can think of probably wouldn't be getting the meaning across enough. im honestly thankful for the friends and memories that i've made here, and hopefully PC makes it for many more years to come! n.n

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 34 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
25,553 posts
9.7 Years
I've spent my entire adult life on PC (and about 90% of that time as a mod) as an active member so far, so to say that PC hasn't made an impact on my life is a complete understatement. I've been here for almost 10 years now, and have been through ups and downs in my life, but PC has always been one of the best aspects of it.

Congratulations on hitting the 17-year mark, and here's to 17 more years of the best community online I have ever been a part of. <3

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 7 Hours Ago
2,801 posts
247 Days
I went off and on from time to time, even deleted my account only to come back lmao

PC definetly made a huge impact on my life, from the very beginnings on Trade Corner till the current mukposting fiesta in Forum Games and Off-Topic

happ bday PC

Cid

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,456 posts
11.6 Years
This is a bit random for a favorite memory, but using a Ground-type team for a Gen 5 Monotype tournament, back when PC's Showdown server was super active, comes to mind. I didn't even win that one, but I remember having so much fun.

That time of me being in PC (I think that was 2012-2013?), as well as my first few years here, I still look back to fondly. I miss the friends who have gone on to live their lives, but I'm glad this place is still here-- 17 years strong, for them to come back to, if they ever wanted to.

Even when you leave, PC never really leaves you.

Happy birthday, PC.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.

Male
Liberty Garden
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
9,234 posts
6.9 Years
Wowzers, I have no idea that my first ever forum that I joined has been here for pretty long now! Here's for more years at PC, and happy birthday! o/

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Online now
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
10,987 posts
14.3 Years
Aaaaah, Happy Birthday, PC!!

This place has changed my life too, I was a very, completely different person when I joined.

I was barely in high school, so this place has been with me for what's almost half my life, and all of my teen and adult years that have mattered the most!

It's been a pleasure to stay here, and keep coming back, and see all of the changes, and all of members that have come and gone.

Here's to way more years of PC. :>

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Sammi

Age 30
Female
The States
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
13,877 posts
14.8 Years
Happy Birthday PC!

I know I'm not exactly around anymore, but this was my hangout spot when I was a teenager who couldn't make friends*. I can't name anyone I knew in high school, but I remember people I spoke to here, even now. Spent sooooo many late nights just hanging out here or chatting with members on MSN... y'all made my teenage years not suck.

I'm forever grateful for this place. Here's to many more years!

*I still can't make friends shhhhhhh
If you're looking for me,
I'm hiding on Reddit or Twitter.

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,372 posts
15.3 Years
aw, happy birthday pc <3 this has been my home basically since i started using the internet and i really don't know what my life would be like without all my experiences here! im glad we're still around~

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Man, I’m always a day late to every awesome anniversary. Love ya, PC, wouldn’t be who I am today without you. ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
900 posts
6.8 Years
Happy birthday to PC, a website that made me happy more than once.

It is thanks to a certain ROM hack that I discovered PC, the first ROM hack I ever played. I don't remember its name, but I reached the point where the hack ends in Fuchsia City and as such I was looking for an updated version.
It is then that I found myself in PC, and within PC I found several ROM hacks and fan-made games.
It is also thanks to PC that I engaged, myself, into a splendid experience of ROM hacking where I learned a lot of stuff.

Thank you PC for letting me view Pokémon games from a whole different angle!

Here is one of my oldest posts in this community (February 2013). Oh boy! It has been quite a while.
Spoiler:
Yo!

I registered to PC about a week ago, after I realised that I was regularly visiting the Rom Hacking and Game Developement forums anonymously.
I am 22 years old, a student, and yeah, I still play Pokémon games since I was 11. I just love the concept of evolution.
Recently, I discovered that there are some amazing rom hacks and fan-made Pokémon games, so I am interested in them as long as they don't have any fakemon. :] That's why I will shamelessly do some advertisement and say that, so far, I really enjoyed the actual release of Pokemon Reborn, so you guys gotta try it. :D Also, Pokemon Apollo, where you play as Team Rocket grunt seems promising.
You can call me Kurapika or just Kura. :] If you don't know who is Kurapika then you seriously should kill yourself </3 </3. Hehe, just kidding, Kurapika is a cool character from one of the best animes ever Hunter x Hunter, the best anime being Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

My favorite Pokémon:
Gen I: Charizard.
Gen II: Charizard.
Gen III:Guess who? Charizard again. :3
Gen IV: Chari..*slap* lol, I mean Weavile.
Gen V: Scrafty.

I think that's already big for an introduction so yeah...
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of Light!

Age 26
Male
Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,598 posts
11.9 Years
Happy Birthday, PokéCommunity!!! Really don't know where I would be if it wasn't for hearing about ROM hacks and Pokémon Shiny Gold back in late 2007. ^^;

PC really has changed my life for the better, it opened me to all kinds of different possibilities, and even opened me up to people completely! It was the very first place where I created an account on. x3 Certainly had never created an account on any site up until January 2008 with PC, once that happened, my life became far more positive, everyone taught me very well, changed me into a very loving, caring, supportive and helpful person, which was something that I never was long ago~ ^^

Once again, thank you everyone, thank you PC! And here's to another many positive years ahead for PC! Yay! ^^
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
If you need to disable my signature, please give me advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thank you!
All credits for the avatar since 2008 goes to shorty-antics-27 (fanart account)! Thank you! ^^
Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
It's time to change the future...
to a positive direction!
Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher

Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)

Soaring Sid

Lyphe's Ameuzing

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
562 posts
93 Days
Whoa, it's PokeCommunity's birthday! Happy birthday, PC!🤗 I owe you a lot of things! A superb community, a newspaper, ROM Hacks, Fan Fictions, bla bla and lot's of fun with everyone here. To be honest, you're as old as me now, which makes it feel even better! All of you, do rejoice on this jolly good day!

Umm, also this: To find good and joyful people here with the same interest is really awesome. This is also my first ever forum. Extremely exhilarated, have a good day, reader!

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
Late hap bday, internet home!

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
3,501 posts
6.5 Years
Happy Birthday PC!

Not sure about my favourite memory. I enjoy being here altogether.

ookamishadows

ookamishadows

Male
South Africa
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
62 posts
1.7 Years
I cannot express the love and appreciation I have for this community. I have played so many games from here and met so many friends. Happy birthday Pokecommunity and thank you for everything. You are THE best!
Advertiser Content