Started by SirNoctowl 3 Weeks Ago 6:53 PM
  • 9 replies
Male
Texas, United State of America
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
8 posts
23 Days
Hello PokeCommunity! My name is Matt, and I have loved Pokemon ever since Pokemon Red and Blue came out, so I figured it was about time to join the Community! While waiting for new games to come out I like to play ROM hacks, especially the ones by Drayano60. I can't wait for Pokemon Sword and Shield!

tabor62

Who?

Somewhere
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,634 posts
11 Years
Hey Matt, welcome to PokeCommunity!

What's your favorite ROM hack? I haven't cplayed any in a very long time but my favorite was Flora Sky.

Which one are you getting? Or maybe you'll get both?

PokéPaul

PokéPaul

Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21 posts
30 Days
Welcome Matt! What was your favorite starter Pokemon from the Red and Blue games?
Check out my Pokemon card opening videos here! Please subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsw3FY0K0xOQ_4rUlvRaxbg?view_as=subscriber

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,122 posts
8.5 Years
Hi Matt! Welcome to the community! It’s nice to have more Pokémon series veterans on the forums. I’m sure we’ll be seeing you in the SHSW section! :)

Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
8 posts
23 Days
Hey Matt, welcome to PokeCommunity!

What's your favorite ROM hack? I haven't cplayed any in a very long time but my favorite was Flora Sky.

Which one are you getting? Or maybe you'll get both?
Hi! Thank you for the welcome!
I love Pokemon Storm Silver and Sacred Gold, those are my based on my favorite games Heartgold and Soulsilver.
I haven't decided if I'll get Sword or Shield first.. I'll probably end up getting both eventually though
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
8 posts
23 Days
Welcome Matt! What was your favorite starter Pokemon from the Red and Blue games?
Hi PokéPaul, thanks for the welcome :)
I feel like I always picked Bulbasaur when I played those games, but in the newer games I prefer Charizard!

Sheep

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
27,216 posts
13.1 Years
👍 fellow fans since the RBY days. Nice to meetcha Matt! Never heard of that ROM hack creator personally (been out of the loop the last few years) but I played a lot of good fangames back in the day, like Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal. This was before HGSS even came out, so Johto remakes were always super awesome to see in the fangame community!

See you around ~

PokéPaul

PokéPaul

Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21 posts
30 Days
I'm right there with you! Bulbasaur was my first ever starter for the Red and Blue games, but I always choose Charmander now.
Check out my Pokemon card opening videos here! Please subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsw3FY0K0xOQ_4rUlvRaxbg?view_as=subscriber

Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
8 posts
23 Days
👍 fellow fans since the RBY days. Nice to meetcha Matt! Never heard of that ROM hack creator personally (been out of the loop the last few years) but I played a lot of good fangames back in the day, like Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal. This was before HGSS even came out, so Johto remakes were always super awesome to see in the fangame community!

See you around ~
Nice to meet you too! I downloaded Flora Sky a while back, but never played it. I need to play that game soon!
Check out my ROM hack Playthroughs here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SirNoctowl
Advertiser Content