Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 48 Minutes Ago
27,190 posts
13.1 Years
Pictures within! Do you guys think the fox is as adorable as I do?? :>

SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. You have been warned.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 22
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
828 posts
2.6 Years
Hype is starting to escalate now. The evolutions of the starters look interesting but I have a feeling that the Sobble evolution might be a shiny due to the colour scheme. Also I'm not really sure whether the final evolution of Grookey is holding a drum, or the drum is part of his body.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes
Online now
Posted 1 Week Ago
58 posts
2 Years
That Sobble final evolution (not in the pictures at the time of this comment posted) makes me wanna rethink being part of the Scorbunny gang.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Project in development: Jiji's Wacky Quest, Smashmons: Spirit Red

-My projects that you can look up: Pokemon Zaru, Pokemon Fire Red 20XX, Pokemon Swore and Shilled

-My projects that are a complete embarrasment: Poke's Bizzare Adventure

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 30
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 10 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
11,089 posts
5.1 Years
Oh boy, here we go. 2 weeks before release and the "leaks" are going to be popping up everywhere. The fun part is trying to figure out what is real and what isn't...I only hope Gex Sobble is fake, for the sake of those who want it as their starter. That thing is going to haunt my sleep. If I can even get any sleep after seeing that. Good lord.

I can't wait for them to punish the entire region these leaks originated from with the next games by delaying them for a week or more again!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,254 posts
11.7 Years
Note that some images floating around the internet are fakes - e.g. one was quickly found to be someone's fakemon on dA repurposed.

So while some may be slow in getting into the article, we don't want to put the more uncertain ones in until we're fairly confident they're the real deal.

erik destler

ok?

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
7,335 posts
14.4 Years
AHHHH HERE COMES HYPE

The Sobble final evo doesn't seem real, but who knows. Grookey's final evo is so cute :fufu: I wonder what the typing is though?!!
paired with Cherrim ; cred

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
3,504 posts
6.6 Years
Not really surprised about the leak. It was only a matter of time before it happened.

As for the Pokémon, I really love them. Which isn't really that weird since the only Pokémon I can think of that I don't like since Gen VI is Impidimp. GF is nailing it with designs since Kalos. And as Grookey fan I'm pleased with final evolution. Wonder how will the drum come in play in battle.
Male
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
224 posts
3.6 Years
Grookey's evo does not displease me. Looks kinda Grass/Dark while I was hoping for a new combination, but not bad anyway.
My hypothetical Galar team:
Spoiler:
Rillaboom, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, Coalossal, Polteageist, Frosmoth

Type combos I desire:
Grass / Fire
A real Grass / Electric
A proper Grass / Rock
An actual Grass / Dragon

yes i like grass type what of it
Galar
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
158 posts
16 Days
I didn't looked at the pictures but I'm super happy if Grookey fans are pleased with his evolutions.

Teir

b#rn album when?

Male
Online now
Posted 23 Hours Ago
12 posts
15 Days
im not really digging any of the leaked evos this might be the first pokemon game i play without my starter in the party :(
"그대여 보름달이 뜨는 날, 그대 사랑을 줘요"

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Online now
Posted 3 Days Ago
4,196 posts
4.3 Years
If that is what Sobble's final evolution then I might pick Sobble as my starter as I am undecided between Scorbunny and the water starter. Sobble's final evolution looks to be Water/Ghost or Water/Psychic.

If the Grookey final evolution is real then it is a contrast to Infernape. I wonder what type it will be. Possibly Grass/Fighting.
Currently writing - The Rose of Team Magma

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Online now
Posted 18 Hours Ago
837 posts
1.9 Years
I'm glad for the info, and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I hoped to compare these to each other to decide which one I want to pick (even if they're fake, it'd be nice to at least feel like I know for a while), and as such I'm disappointed that there's no Scorbunny. Oh well.

I think both the final evolutions look good - I'm biased towards the Grookey one, though, because it seems like it'd be so cool to Dynamax. :D

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
5,162 posts
10.8 Years
Grookey and Sobble's look pretty real to me. I like Grookey's evolution as well as Sobble's. I mean, watch this be confirmed fake in a day. But Idk, they're pretty convincing.

Note that some images floating around the internet are fakes - e.g. one was quickly found to be someone's fakemon on dA repurposed.

So while some may be slow in getting into the article, we don't want to put the more uncertain ones in until we're fairly confident they're the real deal.

Which ones in particular are deviant art fanart?
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go

Arjay

#GoStags

Age 29
Male
United Kingdom
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
502 posts
4.7 Years
Kind of hope the Grookey ones are fake. Grookey is my favourite of the starters atm and that might change if those are real.

Big fan of the fox and the tiny elephant though. Gives me hope that my dream of a proper elephant Pokemon will come along. Donphan is like a stunted 3 ft tall pygmy thing. I want a proper elephant-sized elephant pokemon.
Male
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
224 posts
3.6 Years
I didn't think of this, I saw it on reddit, but I love it.

Apparently the Grookey evo is named "Rillaboom"
so when you send it out into battle you say
"Go! Rillaboom!"

Delightful. 😁
My hypothetical Galar team:
Spoiler:
Rillaboom, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, Coalossal, Polteageist, Frosmoth

Type combos I desire:
Grass / Fire
A real Grass / Electric
A proper Grass / Rock
An actual Grass / Dragon

yes i like grass type what of it

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,942 posts
4.3 Years
Rrggh, why didn’t I see this earlier??? But anyways, The Water and Grass final evos are extremely good and I can now safely say that Water and Grass will be officially my picks for the games. Based on design, I’m predicting Water/Fighting and maybe Grass/Rock

MySummerJob

Returning Pokemon Collector

Male
Pennsylvania
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
7 posts
5.1 Years
Kind of hope the Grookey ones are fake. Grookey is my favourite of the starters atm and that might change if those are real.
Ok, am I the only one who does NOT like the Grookey evo (if it's real)? All I can say is....POOR GROOKEY!

I dig the Sobble evo though. Might join the Sobble squad now.
Yeah, these are my viewpoints on these leaks as well (hoping the final evo for Grookey is fake), and if it real then it's enough to make me switch to Sobble (I actually like Sobble's evolutions) when game comes out. I wanna play with a monkey and keep it that way, not turn it into an ape (Nor do I want to be like Ash and not evolve my starter =/).

However, if these are (unfortunately for us Grookey Gang members that aren't fans) real then I'm curious to see how Scorbunny's evolutions will be? Hoping that the they'll be good for the fans of the fire-bunny.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 21 Minutes Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
874 posts
10.5 Years
Are these real stuffs?
Female
England
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
120 posts
1.9 Years
I've seen quite a few of the leaks (not all though) so now I am just waiting for the Scorbunny evo leak. Ideally, I would love an official trailer on these final evos before the game becomes available to most people - showing off their types and personalities. There seems to be plenty of hidden pokemon so it shouldn't be too big a 'reveal'. (Side note: If the no of pokemon we are getting is quite high, then why on earth weren't more shown off? SwSh sorely needed it).

Either way, from what I have seen - I think this has the potential to become one of my favourite selection of pokemon, no matter the quality of the games.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,467 posts
14.6 Years
idk i like the supposed final grookey evo but that's just me
Advertiser Content