• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Import all animations error

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm trying to import all moves animations from Pokemon Reborn to my game, but the option of export all doesn't exist in Reborn's debug menu maybe because it's using Essentials 16.2 or it has a different debug script. So I took a fresh copy of essentials 17.2 and copied move.dat, move2anim.dat, PkmnAnimation.dat Animation folder and SE folder from Reborn to Essentials 17.2 and used the export all feature from v17.2 and it worked fine. I took the exported Animations folder to my game and used the import all option but every time it finishes importing all the animations I get an error and the game closes without letting me save any changes.
This is the error:
Spoiler:

I can't just copy move.dat, move2anim.dat, PkmnAnimation.dat from Reborn to my game directly because I already have a lot of custom moves and custom types and by copying those files it messed everything up.
Somethings to note is whenever I import a move individually it works fine also I don't know if this is important or not but I don't have all the moves from Pokemon Reborn defined in my PBS. And the Animation png and SE files are being copied inside the Graphics and Audio folders so the moves are being exported but I can't save them because of the error.
If anyone can help me solve this or point me to different resource containing all moves animations I'll really appreciate it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
After testing with more different animations I'm still getting the same error even when importing only 1 animation, same thing happens on a clean 17.2 Essentials version. I'll report this in the bugs thread, hopefully someone can help.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Well I have a lot of animations from reborn in my game, if you want i can share them with you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
TBH the animations from Reborn are super lag. I imported them one by one and i still got lag, not a lot of lag, but still... 1 sec per animation more or less.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Thanks for the answer, I have the animations my self, my problem is they won't import using the Import all animations option because of the error. I might import them one by one as last resort.

Back