• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bragging Rights

Years
  • Ok, I've notice many thread saying, "I caught Rayquaza with Pokeball" or "Suicune caught without hurting it." Now you can add it here since most replies will be cool and other stuff. So if you do an amazing catch post it here. Any threads or posts outside of this thread will be closed.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I got a Kyogre with 420 SP ATK but I lost the game pack and i also had a shiny groudon.

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hm, I got Rayquaza with a Dive Ball. I don't know anyone else who's done that. Wait, maybe I should check to see if that's even possible haha.

Years
  • My Charizard has 294 Sp.Atk.!!!! My Mewtwos have 386 an' 404, an' my Moltres looks like it's gonna have over 300 too, even though it ain't got a Sp.Atk.-boostin' personality!

Yumecosmos

Village Idiot (and proud!)
    Years
  • I caught Regi... uh Regi-something in a plain pokeball. Of course it was about the 40th plain pokeball I chucked at it, so the law of averages took over I guess. But I forgot to buy a timer ball and I'd used up all my ultra/great balls already. ^_^ I guess perserverance pays off. That and a pokemon with really high defense to take the attacks while I chuck the 40 pokeballs.

CipherDakim12

Don't mess with this baby...
    Years
  • Legendary Pokemon I caught/what ball:

Entei/Great Ball
    Rakiou/Poke Ball
    Suicune/Net Ball
    Ho-oh/Ultra Ball
    Lugia/Poke Ball
    Latias/Ultra Ball
    Latios/Great Ball
    Kyogre/Great Ball
    Groundon/Poke ball
    Rayquaza/Ultra Ball
    Celebi/Poke Ball
    Mew/Poke Ball
    Regirock/Poke Ball
    Regice/Poke Ball
    Registeel/Ultra Ball

Shadow Tyranitar

never to be purified
    Years
  • I caught Groudon, full health, with the first ultra ball i threw. i was planning on using the masterball (i had several in that game) but i just thought i'd use 1 ultra ball, just to see what would happen.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • i don't know if this should be considered bragging, but last night, i beat the elite 4 in my silver version in 26 minutes with a lv. 100 typhlosion and a lv.100 feraligatr. as you can tell, i used a gameshark on this, but it still is kinda something that you can brag about.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    I know tha game's music an' trainer lines an' all hidden items by heart! ^_^

That's pretty freaky. Does your whole life revolve around your gameboy?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • i dont Now how but i cought registeel with one ultra ball on the first try, and fore regirock i think i tryed 40 times and i lost something like 100 ultra balls same with regice

Back