• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ionem's MSPaint Style.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
farfethd.gif

Cool, eh? Took about fifteen-twenty minutes in MSPaint.

If people like the style, I'll probably do more.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
Years
Very creative, I've never thought of doing that. (Simulating a different medium when using MSpaint.) It really looks like a real painted picture. Kudos.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
Thanks.

And it's pretty cool, I go to do another and come back with a reply. ;)

aip.gif

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
Wow. These are as good as, if not better, than my MS Paint pics (which makes up more than 75% of my art thread...). They are a unique visionary style. Basic shading type a deal...but what do I know. I don't get to the nitty-gritty of art. I simply comment! So I repeat, These are as good as, if not better, than my MS Paint pics nice job.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
Yes, I'm at PE2000 too. In fact, primarily. Lol.

Anyway, here's the next:

volty.gif

I actualy made that one for the tutorial I made on the style.

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
Years
Very nice! I especially like the Magnemite & Aipom picture! It proves that you can draw good on MSPaint! ^^ Keep up the great work!!

Back