• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Marina (or Dani) Fan Club!

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I'd like to join; and here is a pic

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    I'll join! Errr... As long as we're talking about Marina. And not Marina. Sorry, let me explain. ^^ Japanese Raikou Special Marina wants to become an Idol Trainer. She calls her Pokemon the cutest names ever. The only bad thing about her is that she has a crush on that goody-goody, Anime Wataru (Manga one being way better). In the Dub Raikou Special, Marina (yes, Marina, not Dani. 4Kids have outdone themselves in stupidness again), is an "oh, my god!" valley girl who wants to become a pop star singer, and has no tallent in nicknaming whatsoever.

So, yeah. Another character that 4Kids has mangled. I'll be getting Raikou Legend of Thunder on my computer soon, so I'll be able to rip all the pics in the world then. ^_^

Anyways, a female Marina fan here. XD

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
    Years
    here three of me drawn Marinas:

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    I'll join! Errr... As long as we're talking about Marina. And not Marina. Sorry, let me explain. ^^ Japanese Raikou Special Marina wants to become an Idol Trainer. She calls her Pokemon the cutest names ever. The only bad thing about her is that she has a crush on that goody-goody, Anime Wataru (Manga one being way better). In the Dub Raikou Special, Marina (yes, Marina, not Dani. 4Kids have outdone themselves in stupidness again), is an "oh, my god!" valley girl who wants to become a pop star singer, and has no tallent in nicknaming whatsoever.

So, yeah. Another character that 4Kids has mangled. I'll be getting Raikou Legend of Thunder on my computer soon, so I'll be able to rip all the pics in the world then. ^_^

Anyways, a female Marina fan here. XD
    Oh yes, true that. wtf at the name Little Pink.

And those pics are nothing like I've EVER seen before.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    those are some cool drawings STAR-girl ^^

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Dani-chan! Dani-chan! Dani-chan! Ai Dani-Chan!
    I looooove her. I like to call her Dani more. I want to be the member of this club.
    Dani-chan is lovely, cute, hot and awesome!!!!

Last edited:

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    You mean Marina-chan. She was known for that a WHOLE lot longer than the dub name. Besides, it sounds better.

Anyway, can I join? Was a little late sisnce the Questshipping thread began.

And wow, those piccys are quite decent, almost like the way GM does them. Have any more?

Back