• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fun Time Inn

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
  • Welcome to the fun time inn! I am the innkeeper, Missingnomaster! But you can call me Missingno_M. I will be taking job applications, The jobs are: Chef, Waiter(ess), Caretaker, 1 manager, And there is domestic staff for everything else.
    Jobs
    Creator:
    Missingno_M
    Senior Manager:
    Cybex_Mewtwo
    Manager:
    Obelisk-kun
    Waiter(ess')s:
    Darku-Chan
    brotlov
    1,000 mudkip
    Chefs
    Missingno_M
    obelisk-kun
    1,000 mudkip​

Menu
    Entrees
    Togepi Omellete
    Pikachu Shocking 12" Subs
    Baked Leechseeds
    Politoad Toes
    Cyndaquil's Grilled Cheese on Toast
    boiled execute
    Bulbasaur bulb salad
    Main Meals
    Farfetch served with Leeks
    Krabby Legs with a side of baked Cloyster
    Smoked/Battered Magicarp
    Feebas and Chips
    Kentuki Fried Torchic
    Tauros Burgers
    Desserts
    Charizard toasted Marshmellows
    Tentacool jelly(JellO for all you weirdos)
    Diglett mudcake
    Cakes. (Vanilla)(Chocolate)(Strawberry)(Cream&Stawberrys Sponge)
    Beverages
    Tropius Milk/Thickshake
    The Raichu
    Do not touch! Weezing toxic vodka for your enemys

Special thanks to Cybex Mewtwo and staff for advertising.
    We now have 100 rooms to stay in.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • How about grilled cheese with the assistance of a Cyndaquil? Or water from a water Pokemon? Or pizza from dough and toppings? XD Forget the last one.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • How about grilled cheese with the assistance of a Cyndaquil? Or water from a water Pokemon? Or pizza from dough and toppings? XD Forget the last one.

Naw naw...you may be on to something...but now I'm hungry...I WANNA GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH!!!....this is getting us nowhere...I'm gonna make a banner for my sig to help advertise. Anyone oblect?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I know a good dish:

Tentacool jelly.

And are there any jobs still open? (exluding washing,cleaning.)

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
  • We do have some positions open...yopu may be a waither(waitress), a chef (when the time comes missingomaster will need all the help!), and there are some things you can do such as tidy up and such. You could probably get a job as a chef...but let the head chef decide your fate.

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
  • You know, everyone that posted here has some creative minds...so I'm gonna need your help. I'm alreasdy doing this for tomorrow or friday, but I would like to ask each of you to spread the word of this establishment. It would be a great help for us all if you guys can do it. Will you all help?

Back