Gen 3 Pokemon AS Shiny Run

Started by Pok3pals 1 Week Ago 6:09 PM
  • 1 replies
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
58 posts
1 Years
So....this challenge is one that I'm going to possibly hate later down the line. Now then the rules I'm giving myself.
1.I cannot progress through the game till I catch everyone shiny Pokemon within a route. (Not counting the national dex.)
2.If I cannot find the evolution of a pokemon down the line I have to catch a duplicate of it before progressing. (EX: Have to catch two Poochyena on the first route before progressing. Pokemon that need to be traded might wait for a while since I still need to connect my internet to it.)
3.By the end of the game I should have a full shiny dex of each route to complete the challenge.
4. (Optional/if I feel like it.) I have to get the National Dex before I enter the elite four and champion fight and get every single shiny once again, as if I am replaying the game. Once finished I'd select the 6 Pokemon that took the longest to get and use them to beat the elite four and champion.

So with those rules stated lets see how far I get in the game and if I can actually complete the challenge or not. Of course the first Pokemon to hunt is the starter....I might stall with this one since I am not a fan of soft reset hunts, but can't start the challenge till I get the starter.

*Current Targets*

~Dex~
Spoiler:
N/A

Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
58 posts
1 Years
And just after 200 SRs I got the shiny Treecko who I named Chris cause he always reminds me of a Christmas tree. Regardless I got one of the shiny and possibly one of the time consuming hunts. So now I'll have to battle May so I can get Pokeballs and also be able to use the Dexnav. If this wasn't what happened then I might've had to have done Random Encounters on both Route 101 and Route 103 which would've been tedious since I would have had to gotten 2 Poochyenas along with the other Pokemon. But, yeah once I battle May and get everything I'll be able to now hunt for the rest of the Pokemon.

*Current Targets*

~Dex~
Spoiler:

Chris
Spoiler: