• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new for you

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hi everyone, I am The Hunk's brother, and he finally let me join. I want to be friends with everybody.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Well, if your Hunks brother, then I guess we could be friends. :D Welcome to PC M.A. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    Mandy's Apprentice said:
    Hi everyone, I am The Hunk's brother, and he finally let me join. I want to be friends with everybody.
    Hi, nice to meet you Mandy's Apprentice. XD You watch that show too? It's super funny! ^.^ Well, anyway... XD I'm Shikon~chan, that abusive mallet whacking freak of nature! XD PM if you have need anything, and please read and follow the rules! ^_____^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Welcome dude, enjoy PC. PM me if you want to talk or get bored or anything.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    thank you all for being so nice to me :classic:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there~! ^^ I think I know The Hunk...he changed his name to that from something, but I can't remember what. XD Anyways, welcome to PC. =D Be sure to follow the rules and have a great time. :33

~Kelsey

Back