Roni

depresseroni

shen't
PH
Online now
Posted 38 Minutes Ago
6,074 posts
7.8 Years
casual righty over here. i dunno if it affects much for sports, but i do a mean badminton spike when i'm feelin it! (haven't felt it since 2012 tho)
Currently Raising:
Dreyfus the Hydreigon

Lv. 100 @ 6021
Challenge: Pseudo-Legendary Master
Legendary: TBA
Durple the Dragonite
Tag-Team w/ Ash Ketchup

Lv. 100 @ 5861
VPPSteamAvatarFlair

Astromancer

they/them
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
35,225 posts
13.2 Years
Former Moderator Post
This is probably more suited for Off-Topic d: Lobbing this thread over there with my right hand.

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 33
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 43 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8,444 posts
17.2 Years
I'm right-handed.

I remember catching my thumb in the car door while Mom was dropping me off at school one day and let's just say trying to take notes in class that day was REAL hard because my teachers told me to use my left hand as if I could write with that hand.
VPP: Diggersby @ 8,590 & Drapion w/Fairy @ 7,634|Futro Region

Sapphire Rose

Only thorns left on this rose.

Age 25
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
3,181 posts
9.3 Years
both-handed!!

And I equally suck at both of them :D
FE: Three houses • Dorothea Arnault • Moderator of the RPT

professor plum

in the lounge with the candlestick.

Age 29
he/him/his
louisiana
Online now
Posted 20 Hours Ago
10,349 posts
15.6 Years
RIGHT HANDED!!!

donavannj

Age 30
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,748 posts
15.9 Years
Ambidextrous. I write left-handed at about a 6th grade legibility level and right-handed at about a kindergarten legibility level.

I can use utensils quite easily in either hand but I'm far more adept with my left hand. I use a computer mouse and throw things with my right hand. I can use scissors with both hands though I'm more adept with my left hand. I use box cutters and keys more with my left hand but can just as easily use my right hand.

Everything else is just a matter of which hand is more convenient.
whoops

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

Female
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,179 posts
1.6 Years
I'm right handed but I want to learn how to use my left hand so it's not completely useless.

Q+A / My Art
^Click on them!^

Figure

Age 26
Male
Moscow, Idaho
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
1,028 posts
8.5 Years
Left handed. It is funny working in kitchens how right handed people don't realize everything is designed for them.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
6,164 posts
12 Years
I'm right handed, but I really want to become ambedextorous. But, the most I can do is probably hold a fork and somewhat write the letter of the alphabet, lmfao...
Theme: Seiya Aido
Pair: Drew

Fafrir

Vibin' stance 🛡️

Female
In the treasure trove
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,463 posts
6.5 Years
Right handed, I want to be ambidextrous but I greatly struggle drawing, writing, and sometimes holding pans with my left hand.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Duskmon/Velgemon • Corpse Swallower

| Moderator of Pokemon General and Art Studio | i host shiny dens sometimes. :]

Aisaka

♡ Please give me macarons. Don't ask questions...

She/Her
優木せつ菜 ♡
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
484 posts
68 Days
I'm right-handed, I kinda always wanted to be ambidextrous when I was young but never really put in any practice, and now it's something that doesn't really matter much to me. It's super cool to see people do things with both hands, and even if it sounds silly I do think it's really interesting whenever a friend mentions "oh by the way, I'm left-handed"

PC's self-appointed Setsuna fangirl ♡

Setsuna Scarlet Storm!! ♡
Avatar by あまおう on Pixiv: [ Source ]

Roni

depresseroni

shen't
PH
Online now
Posted 38 Minutes Ago
6,074 posts
7.8 Years
I'm right handed, but I really want to become ambedextorous. But, the most I can do is probably hold a fork and somewhat write the letter of the alphabet, lmfao...
Right handed, I want to be ambidextrous but I greatly struggle drawing, writing, and sometimes holding pans with my left hand.
I'm right-handed, I kinda always wanted to be ambidextrous when I was young but never really put in any practice, and now it's something that doesn't really matter much to me. It's super cool to see people do things with both hands, and even if it sounds silly I do think it's really interesting whenever a friend mentions "oh by the way, I'm left-handed"
3 in a row that wanna be ambidextrous damn. same actually. the only reason i ever tho was so i could turn my guitar upside-down and right side up and still play flawlessly as a party trick lol. i know i can train myself to do that, but it's way more effort when your left hand's a doodoo head.

but yeah as cool as it is, i prefer being this way over being a lefty. the constant struggles those guys have to face dealing with right-hand centric objects makes me not want their life.
Currently Raising:
Dreyfus the Hydreigon

Lv. 100 @ 6021
Durple the Dragonite
Tag-Team w/ Ash Ketchup

Lv. 100 @ 5861
VPPSteamAvatarFlair

Xorn

Age 21
She/Her
Hyperspace
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
7,747 posts
10.7 Years
left!!!!!! righties are BORING and UNORIGINAL yea i said it
And you know when the sun dies, none of this will matter half as much as you thought.
Learn a little self love, cause you're not half as bad as you thought.
Nobody gets exactly what they want.
Age 30
Male
Seen 34 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
I'm right handed. The only time when I'm not is while eating with fork and knife. I've always used the knife with the left hand and the fork with the right and it just really feels wrong to me to do it the other way around.

ZeoStar

Male
dream world
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
4,057 posts
3.3 Years
Left handed

Sandalphon

unmatched magic

She/her
In bed
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
16,143 posts
7.6 Years
Right handed, but my left isn't useless, I can do most things with it.

Diasomnia
Moderator of off-topic

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Online now
Posted 45 Minutes Ago
33,049 posts
12.9 Years
right handed but i think i was supposed to be left handed?? i hook my hand when i write and idr exactly but when i was a server, someone noticed how i wrote and told me something about that. lol so you know all those left handed memes about getting pencil/pen all over your hand bc being left handed? i'm right handed but can relate lol
LOUDER THAN GOD'S REVOLVER

twitter | twitch

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
22,704 posts
8.7 Years
I'm right-handed. My left hand is absolutely useless.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Age 24
Male
Indiana
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
13,347 posts
7.9 Years
Right handed. Thankfully my handwriting is muk enough that even using my left hand it still looks relatively similar. But for all other things, my left hand might as well be a dead fish.

Bay

Darkinium Z

She/They
Dani California
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,043 posts
14.7 Years
Right-handed. I can do a few things with my left, like holding my fork with my left and using a knife with my right. There was one time I tried a tennis racquet with my left hand, and let's just say the results are hilarious.

My mom is left handed, though! She writes with her left and often when she shops for utensils she tries to find ones using left hand.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]