炎えん柱

Age 29
Male
Taishō-era Japan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,431 posts
11.3 Years

So anyone here are also a fan of Demon Slayer?
My favourite characters have to be Nezuko (Not going to spoil the movie here anyway).
Just watched the movie yesterday and I cried in the cinema, not fun.
"However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!."

Sheep

she/her
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
30,550 posts
14.3 Years
I've yet to watch this, but from the little I've seen I do like the art style!! there are sooo many fans and I feel like I'm missing out by not at least watching the anime. The movie did really well in the Japanese box office apparently too (not surprised). It's def on my to-watch list, hopefully soon ;_;
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
190 posts
7.7 Years
Ufotable really did a bang-up job with the anime adaptation. Honestly anything Ufotable touches is guaranteed to be a visual spectacle, and Demon Slayer was certainly not an exception. The effects that were used for the different sword techniques were 👌. Not to take away from the manga or anything (the manga is great all on its own), but I think the anime was what put the series on the map. I started with the anime, and after binge-watching it, I immediately read the manga! Then Sanemi grew to become my favorite character, after initially not liking him on his first appearance. Honorable mentions to Giyu, the rest of the Hashira, and the Upper Moons, though. I haven't watched the movie, but I do know roughly what's going to go down. I'm not surprised you ended up bawling your eyes out lol. Considering Ufotable has been pretty faithful to the manga, I'm expecting the same for the movie. Like Sheep, can't wait to watch it!

Rengoku

炎えん柱

Age 29
Male
Taishō-era Japan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,431 posts
11.3 Years
Sheep - If you're going to watch the movie, it's best to watch series 1 first though! The movie is more like a sequel!
"However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!."