The Killer Red Skull

The God of Hell and The God of Death

Male
Hell's Ultimate Fortress
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
434 posts
262 Days
Have you ever been Selfish or want to Express your selfishness in front of everyone? Do it here! Cuz everyone has a dark side.

All that we do, All that we are, Begins and Ends with Ourselves...

Sandalphon

Götterdämmerung

She/her
In bed
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
16,264 posts
7.7 Years
I'm not selfish. If I'm carrying excess, I donate it.
However, I can get jealous at times! Especially at pretty people, as I am not.

st. louis

Calming snowfall | Moderator of off topic

Fairy

she / her
Laverre City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
11,383 posts
9.8 Years
I’ve been selfish in many different point in my life but none so much as when I prioritized drugs over everything else. I did some truly selfish and terrible things. But since getting sober (ten years this June!!) I’ve really tried to dedicate my life to helping others in any way that I can.

I always try to make myself flexible and available irl, I donate and volunteer regularly, I work as a medical assistant for the disenfranchised, and just generally put others before myself. I felt like I needed to make up for being such an awful human being in my past.. but now I’ve found that charity, compassion, and selflessness makes me unbelievably happy. There’s such a reward for helping others without expecting anything in return and I live for those moments I can do something to make another person’s day just a little bit better.
Paired with colours & Ivysaur
Moderator of M&G, TCG, The Clubhouse, & VPP

Megan

Life...

Age 31
They/Them
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
3,691 posts
8.1 Years
Tbh. I feel like everything I do and say has some underlying selfishness. And be it just a sort of "attention grabbing" thing.

Curly Brace

I have tried all of your remedies

Age 18
Kara's Flowers
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,949 posts
9.4 Years
id plug my social media here but im not that selfish

Roni

shen't
PH
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
13,370 posts
7.9 Years
i haven't bought a Trade Link Cable yet for VPP because i'm too selfish to give away any of my hard earned mons :p
Paired with Ash KetchupModerator of Meet & Greet
VPPAvatar
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
8,039 posts
15.4 Years
i haven't bought a Trade Link Cable yet for VPP because i'm too selfish to give away any of my hard earned mons :p
I just don't like letting them leave. I feel guilty abandoning my wee friends 😭

Time to be selfish:

I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...
Paired with Roni | You down with VPP? | My Hall of Fame
Moderator of Entertainment & Media - Music, Film, TV, Books, Sports and More!

Leaf

Age 32
Female
未公開の場所
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
388 posts
39 Days
I was selfish when I was younger perhaps not even realizing it though I also put others first before myself as well. Even though I have no social life now years later I still try to help others in need if I can and they want help. That's just who I am as a person I truly care for others especially my family.