Started by MeepersCreepers 2 Weeks Ago 9:47 PM
  • 6 replies
Age 21
He/They
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
10 posts
21 Days
Hello! My name is Leon or Meep, both are fine. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 5 and I've been playing the games and designing fanmon for many years now. I love to draw and write, and I made this account to get advice and help with, and hopefully eventually finish my fangame.

Roni

shen't
PH
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
13,370 posts
7.9 Years
Welcome to the Pokecommunity Meep! Nice to see another artist join us here, can't wait to see your works! You might enjoy the sections over at Create and Discover for your drawing and writing needs, so do check 'em out if you feel like it :) For fan game inquiries, you're best off at Game Development, but feel free to check out the entirety of our Fan Games sections' offerings. There should be plenty of folks who are eager to help you out with your game!

Enjoy your stay, and feel free to reach out to me or any other moderators you meet around the forums. We'd be glad to help you with anything :) Have a good day!
Paired with Ash KetchupModerator of Meet & Greet
VPPAvatar
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

PokeGuy1238

The One and Only

Age 15
He/Him
India
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
Hiya Meep, welcome to Pokecommunity! Roni has already shown you some of the sections but if you feel like you can also join PC's Discord server and you can always come to the Forum Games if you want to meet more people :D

MAKOTO YUKI...
personifies the competition

Fairy

she / her
Laverre City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
11,383 posts
9.8 Years
Ooo! Hi Meep! I hope you decide to share some of your fakemon with us! We love seeing what users are capable of here and good Pokémon Art is always highly sought after. Best of luck and happy posting!
Paired with colours & Ivysaur
Moderator of M&G, TCG, The Clubhouse, & VPP

The Fairy Pokémon

collector of shiny things

Playing Pokémon Crystal
Seen 25 Minutes Ago
Posted 50 Minutes Ago
80 posts
10.8 Years
Hi, Meep! (Cool name) Welcome to PC! :-)

Sheep

she/her
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
31,237 posts
14.4 Years
Meep is the cutest name, welcome!! I hope you'll enjoy it here :3c
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever