Started by Dawn 4 Weeks Ago 10:14 AM
  • 2 replies

Dawn

None
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
16,008 posts
6.5 Years
With remakes comes a remixed soundtrack - what tracks from DPPt are you most looking forward to hearing in BDSP? How would you like them to sound? As a bonus: would you appreciate a "DS sounds" key item similar to the GB Sounds in HGSS, and would you use it if it was provided?

I just want Cynthia's themes to have dramatic vocals, and Cyrus' battle theme to have ominous Latin chanting. Everything is better with vocals

VPPGame Journal ✩ Paired with Dusk ❤ ✩

Sheep

she/her
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
31,802 posts
14.5 Years
As a bonus: would you appreciate a "DS sounds" key item similar to the GB Sounds in HGSS, and would you use it if it was provided?
I talked about this a while back, but yes!! Please. I think it'd make a lot of sense if they're claiming this is a faithful remake, especially with how closely they're trying to mimic the original art style.

I'm excited to hear Old Chateau and Cynthia battle remixes. <3 Underground too with how catchy it is! Though I'm not sure what type of remix I'd want for them specifically, as long as they sound good. I can see myself spending a lot of time in the Underground again, so a good track is especially important to keep me energized.
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever