• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first handmade t'card.

Am i good at trainer cards or do i need more work?

• there ok but i think others can do better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible! ugly things!

• I CAN'T BARE TO EVEN LOOK AT THEM!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
i was just wondering cause i was THINKING (not yes!) of opening a t card shop and i was wondering how my t cards are so please feel free to tell me how they are.

T card in manage attachments

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Pretty good but it looks pretty blurry, in what format did you save it? Well anyway I'll give it 5/10 because of the blurrines.

Years
i used .jpg and i don't have .png
and thanks darkpegasus have you finished my request i asked in your joined shop with Yami_zidane the devil/angel eevee?

Years
Aren't i the bad double poster? in my own thread too! ok open for buisness and you've seen my work! top page and please one person at a time!
pokemon:
trainer sprite:
badges:
ID:
Colours:
fav. type:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
And as for your Tcard, it looks fine to me, just don't save it as JPG. PNG is good, but TIFF is the best, no-loss format to save images in.

You don't have to double post, just edit your first post, put the form on it and delete the double post. People are more likely to notice it on the first post anyway. Have fun Tcarding =D

Last edited:
Years
oh okay thats a good idea thanks! and i only have paint no ms paint or anything and i cant save in .tiff or .png it wont let me.

Years
i could do a tutorial of how to make them if you want me to and i'll pm it to you and i have made 1 other t card for a person called rowen cross he said he really liked it

Xx_whiterose_xX

best ninetails groomer...ever
Years
eevee_lady said:
Aren't i the bad double poster? in my own thread too! ok open for buisness and you've seen my work! top page and please one person at a time!
pokemon:
trainer sprite:
badges:
ID:
Colours:
fav. type:

ill like a t-card from u?
pokemon:Torkoal,Exploud,Beedrill,Swellow,Scyther,and Blissey
trainer sprite:female hero from Ruby
badges:the hoenn ones
ID:169896
colors: purple and green