• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megafuz T-Card Slim Version

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
  • Ok, so this isn't your typical Trainer Card :\ I'm not a huge fan of T-Cards actually. I have a rather large collection of scratch FakeMon sprites, and I just finished my scratch custom trainer sprite and I thought it would be cool to put them together into one little project. I would like to add something above the little PokeMon screen, but I had no good ideas and was tired so I just decided to stop for the night. If you have any ideas for something to add in the blank area I'd love to hear them. And I'd like to hear any comments, criticism, ideas, so post away!

All the sprites you see in this Trainer Card are all custom created by me, and if you like what you see you can check out the whole collection in full size by clicking the button in my sig. :P

Megafuz T-Card Slim Version

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Are you good at making animated GIFs? If so, make a few holofoil sheets and use them in newer versions of yours--- make them so that it looks as though light glazes a cycle over the TC.
    Maybe you could also offer more colors for the writing.
    In the empty space you could include a fav. type block.

*Could you make one for me? (with the temp. you already have.) my sprite = My avitar. Could you insert some dark-type Fakemon? That would be cool, so could you do it for me?*

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Hmm...I've done a few animated GIFs in my day, but not really anything too in depth. And I got an idea for what to put in the blank area, and I'll repost that later on.

As far as your request goes, I don't really want to turn this into a request thread, but I guess one request wouldnt kill me. I don't have too many dark type Pokemon made at this point, but check out my thread and pick out some of the ones you want me to put in. Just click the button below in my sig and it will take you to my thread with all my sprites. The sheets I have complete are on Page 1, and then the newer ones that I havn't added into the sheets are on the last couple pages.

Back