• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops... wrong gender...

Have you (Read first post for the question)?

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Have you ever thought a PC member was another gender?

Note: Do not mention anyones name.

Edit: Eh... go ahead and mention names.

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Yes, a few times ^^;; But not very much though...I'd always thought one particular member was a boy and then when they suddenly put their gender up I found out they were a girl! XD But it doesn't happen very often though. :)

I know I've had a few people think I'm a male XD I think my username isn't particularly feminine-sounding so that probably explains it! XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Having a masculine Pok?mon in your username apparently makes you male? D:

Everyone here that calls me male has my gender wrong, so nyah~ ;x

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I think certain members are the opposite gender all then time. I hardly check...

Years
  • yes i am new but i have done it trust me.....i thought ****** was a girl and then found out it was a boy oops!!! *slaps with sugar THAT HURT*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • >_>; Everyone thought I was a guy...and some might still think I am a guy. Even Kwesi and Steve O_O

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    >_>; Everyone thought I was a guy...and some might still think I am a guy. Even Kwesi and Steve O_O
    OMG UR MALE LOLOLMFAOMGOAS!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    This happens to me alot... XD Apperantly, gender-signs don't help me. >_>;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Uh... no, never happened to me! When their gender doesn't appear in their profile, I, uh... just don't ask. Keep wondering though XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Yeah, when it happens, I usually run into someone who's had a gender-change dare, and I call him or her the wrong gender. It's happened...I'm not embarrassed about those incidents though...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    a lot of members intentionally confuse us in regards to their gender... and gender changes were once very popular in the dare thread... which made everything kinda confusing.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    wishirulz said:
    o ya i thought chibi-chan was a guy because of her bad attitude! ^o^ choped! then again that's why there are biaches in this world! {'}_{'}
    That was highly unecessary idiot :/ A true man never ever gets an attitude with a lady.

Anyway~ I have confused very few people of being a gender they're really not.

But I will say, my gender has been confused many times. Especially when I had the username CaRtOON. lol. Maybe its because I tend to switch genders or just seem to act so unlike my real(?) gender.

Back