• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Identity of Ash's Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
I think it might be Ho-Oh. Morty said in one of the episodes that Ash had somesort of connection with Ho-Oh, and Ash saw Ho-Oh in one of the first episodes of Pokemon. I think it's a reincarnation thing, like Ash's father died, and came back as Ho-Oh to watch over his wife and son. But that's just what I thing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I don't really know... I wish they would tell us, though. ^_^; I've heard that it might be Giovanni. Who knows?

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I am confused, I think its Giovanni or Ho-oh.. O_o;

A friend from Pikasurf told me that Ho-Oh probably turned into a man, errrr... played checkers with Ash's mum, then turned back into Ho-oh @@; Weird, huh? But it might just happen ^^;

*dies*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
O_o

I read that artice at pikasurf too...Cas seems very passionate that Ho-oh is Ash's real dad.

I, on the other hand still hold on to the small possibility that it is Giovanni...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Kayleigh said:
I don't really know... I wish they would tell us, though. ^_^; I've heard that it might be Giovanni. Who knows?
Same here that's the biggest thing about his dad that i ever heard.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
*cracks up from cartoons post*
Anyway it might be possible that ho-oh is ashes father but it seems more believable that Gyovanii would be but i dont know im just guessing -_-;;.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Its pretty hard guessing who the heck is Ash's dad O_o;

Ho-oh being Ash's dad is laughable, but then again....

*dies*

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
[A friend from Pikasurf told me that Ho-Oh probably turned into a man, errrr... played checkers with Ash's mum, then turned back into Ho-oh @@; Weird, huh? But it might just happen]
lol ^___^ FuNkYfUl! ^_^

Duke R

Member #1950
Years
Oh! Now I understand! I've read the article in Pikasurf!com and now all is in my face!
-
Now I'll talk about a boy named Sam (Samuel Oak).
When he was 14 years old, he have found a Celebi.
He traveled to past (around 300 years) and found a Ho-oH, who liked the boy and promised too protect he and his descendants.
When was 18 years old he separated of Celebi.
Some years later he found Mrs. Boss, and then birthed Giovanni Oak Boss.
Boss have been stopped the relation with Oak and continued to pay attention to her ONG (Team Rocket).
Giovanni married with Delia Ketchum and she turned pregnant.
They have not knew that was three twins (Ash, Gary and Daisy).
But some days before their birth Giovanni wanted to know all about his mother.
When the babies birthed, he decided to leave Delia and pick the babies.
When the hospital was near the close time he picked Gary and Daisy, when he returned to pick Ash, the hospital closed.
Giovanni discovered that his mother was a bad person, liked not the idea of create the children (Gary and Daisy).
He left the babies with his father (Sam Oak) and they was created like Oaks, and not Bosses.
Delia did that Ash thought that his father tried to be the Pok?mon League Champion (he always watched the Pok?mon League battles in TV).
Oak has moved to Pallet, and since this day he, Hale and Delia have turned friends together and "forever"...
-
Oh, I don't speak English, but we (my dictionary and I) did our best. Obviously, have many things that can be changed. Lance could be bro of Giovanni, and Gio did that to show to his mom how he worth to direct the Viridian Gym (Mrs. Boss picked Lance from the hospital too), or the gym could be hereditary, showing as Gary turned the Viridian Gymnasy Leader. Or all this is a lie and the Pok?mon World don't exists neither in another dimension!!!...

Last edited:

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
Personally I think Ash's father is Goku from DBZ...ever notice how alike they are ESPECIALLY in looks :laugh:

The Ho-Oh idea seriously cracked me up XD

Professor Oak is a possibility too, hehehehehe! ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I thought about Professor Oak too. Only because I've heard of too many Delia + Professor Oak stories. >_>; But then Ash would be... GARY'S UNCLE!!!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, my brother and I were laughing over every possiblity. XD I think that either Ash's(Erugh, I loathe that name) father is Giovanni or an unknown pokemon trainer who has yet to appear. =P

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Purin said:
*Wonders if Pluslechu got influenced by that "Ash's Dad" article at Pikasurf.com*

I'm pretty sure there's one of these topics active at every single Pokemon messageboard in exsistance. x.x At Serebii.net, people are thinking the same thing.

Me? I can say confidently that Satoshi's father and grandfather are nothing more than wandering Pokemon trainers who lack legal training licences. That's what it says in 'Pocket Monsters - The Animation', and, although the stubborn fanbase likes to deny every word in that book, it's still an official source.

Ehm... But nobody ever listens to me on this issue, so continue. x.x()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back