• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hoenn Journeys

Divine Nexus

Sprite Comic Author
Years
  • Hello one and all, DN here. Just thought I'd let you all see the Pokemon Comic I'm making, called Pokemon:Hoenn Journeys. Though the title has Hoenn in it, all three regions will appear in the comic. For now, let me introduce you to the plot and the characters.

Plot:
    About 20 years after the defeat of King and his BioPokemon, the world has come to rest. All is well in Hoenn, but as we all know, nothing is as it seems. After being banished by the Elite 12 for accidently killing a Trainer in a Pokemon Battle, Xin Zero, ex-Pokemon Champion of the 3 regions, has returned after 10 long years of exile. Only the Elite 12 and Xin Zero know of his banishment. With his eyes set on revenge, Xin Zero has used his psychic abilities to open a portal linking this world to the Nether Realm. Now, slowly but surely, the earth is being engulfed by the darkness of the Nether Realm and Pokemon everywhere are being affected. New, more powerful Pokemon known as Nether Pokemon are appearing across the globe. These Pokemon have only negative feelings and are naturally evil. The world seems doomed now that Xin Zero has taken care of the Elite 12, but there is one last hope. Xin has made the mistake of underestimating a 15 year old boy by giving him the tool to his destruction. An egg containing a mysterious Pokemon has been given to this boy, and only he can hatch it and harness its power for justice. Now, Valen Starr must collect all twelve badges and enter the new Nexus Isle to defeat the newly replaced Elite 12 and defeat them, then defeat his brother, Xin Zero. Will he be able to do ti in time to save the earth from becoming absorbed by the Nether Realm, or is all lost, find out by reading Pokemon: Hoenn Journeys!

Characters:
    Valen Starr
    Chara1.png

A 15 year old boy with an ego the size of this planet. He has been chosen to become the Egg Bearer and defeat Xin to save the world from darkness. Only problem is if he can set his pride aside and do something good for once in his life.

Xin 'Zero' Starr
    Chara2.png

A 28 year old ex-Pokemon Champion that has decided to take vengance upon the world by letting the Nether Realm swallow it. Holds many psychic powers and is the older brother of Valen.

Prof.Necro
    Prof.png

The new Professor of Littleroot Town. He's always up on the trends even though he's 36 years old. He assists Valen throughout his journey once he learns of Xin Zero's intentions.

Pariah Trinity
    Chara3.png

A 15 year old boy with an ego to match Valen's. Valen meets him shortly after he finds his egg and the two become Arch Rivals. Ironically enough, Pariah finds the second Twilight Egg and must help Valen defeat Xin Zero. Those two trying to work together might just complicate things.

Abyss Member Samson
    Chara5.png

A member of the mysterious Team Abyss. He specializes in Fire and Electric Pokemon and makes continous attempts to steal the Twilight Eggs

Abyss Member Leroy
    Chara4.png

A member of the mysterious Team Abyss. He specializes in Water and Grass Pokemon and makes continous attempts so steal the Twilight Eggs.

(More to come as the Comic progresses)

Chapter 1: The Egg and the Shield
    Comic 1: The Shield, Toku
    Comic 2: The Sword, Pariah
    Comic 3: Enter the Strangers
    Comic 4: Kill teh Opera!
    Comic 5: Psyduck's Potential
    Comic 6: Swarm'd!
    Comic 7: The Plague, Nether Realm

Chapter 2: The Light Within Teh Darkness!
    Guest Starring: NecroJulian

Last edited:

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • This comic is awesome! But you may want to use photobucket, and did you make those trainer sprites yourself? And the Mr.Mime overworld... did you make that?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • This is the bomb. But if U need sprites go to Resource.org You'll find everything that you need.

Divine Nexus

Sprite Comic Author
    Years
  • No, the Mr.Mime overworld was made by Coronis, my Spriting Hero. I made all the Trainer Sprites, however, and the back view of the Mr.Mime overworld. Oh and I use Spriter's Resourse, Mystic Trunks.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    this has potential, it's original, nicely put together and acompinied with good spelling and grammar, it's too early in the series for me to say I love it though.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Well Avatar has some, just got to Avatar's OW theard in HOTS

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • Wow that was good really good. It seems that you been doing sprite comics for a while cause they seem so proffesionally good. Keep it up^^

Back